Visa Inc. Senior Director Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Process is formal and deliberate, with checks and balances to ensure fit within Visa and fit for the role. It takes a while to navigate and turn around between rounds but the communication is professional and thoughtful throughout the process. Good people, you get a sense for the company, and HR does what they do -- filter!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (New York, NY).

Interview

I work in New York and applied for a position in Singapore as I was looking to move to Asia. I had an initial HR screen on phone and then 3 more interviews on phone - 2 business leaders and 1 HR leader from Asia. The interviewers were very nice and friendly. Phone interviews can be challenging but they went really well. The questions were about my background, why Visa, why the role, fit assessment, etc. There were no technical questions and I thought I had done quite well. Got great feedback from all the interviewers.

I followed up 2 weeks after initial interviews and I got a reply saying I wasn't selected for the final round as they thought even though I had good experience, when it came to business advisory experience, knowledge of the Asia region etc there were other stronger candidates. I was surprised to hear that as I was not asked a single question about either of the above topics so the judgement was made without actually testing those much.

In the end it felt a bit disappointing as I felt I wasn't given a fair shot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Perhaps the one that made me think a bit was what I would do in the first 60 days   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. (Miami, FL).

Interview

Pretty standard interview process with the hiring managers. LAC HR recruiter brought a refreshing spin to my interview process, exceptional! Felt challenged and compelled to answer his questions, over all a great process well done Visa!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Recruiter outlined expectations from the start no negotiation needed, would have hoped for a bit more but I am very happy with the offer