Visa Inc. Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in June 2012.

30 min phone interviews with Recruiter and Hiring Manager. After initial phone interviews, half day at HQ for 30-minute in-person interviews with various team members. Very casual and professional business environment. Many questions were repetitive throughout the day. Be prepared for an array of questions from discussing hobbies/interests, career aspirations, and ideal work culture.

Interview Questions
  • Specific details about 5-year career goal: what you want to be, how you will get there but don't give a common generic answer of working hard and moving vertically to manager, director, etc.   Answer Question
  • Excel questions: GoalSeek, Pivot Tables   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2010.

After a phone screening with HR and the hiring manager, an all day interview was arranged. (2 weeks after the phone interview) It was your typical group interview and most of the questions were standard "cookie-cutter" types. The people were friendly but seemed stressed and overworked. It took several calls and e-mails to finally get a response/offer (another 3 weeks or so) The HR/Recruiter are not always very prompt in getting back to you so be persistent.

Interview Questions
    • Be prepared for Industry-related questions like "How does Visa make money?"   Answer Question
    I countered their offer and got what I wanted. Do not accept a low offer if if it's more than your current salary. The hours are long so and promotions and salary increases take time at Visa,

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2011.

The interviews were pretty straightforward. Wanted to make sure I had a good understanding of the business and how the company's financial statements. I met with a total of 4-5 people over two sets of interviews. I was also asked questions about my prior experience and strengths / weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • How does Visa's business model work? Explain the sources of revenue.   Answer Question