Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.
- Software Engineer (24)
- Intern (21)
- Director (14)
- Senior Business Leader (13)
- Business Leader (11)
- QA Engineer (7)
- Staff Software Engineer (7)
- Systems Analyst (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Recruiting Coordinator (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Consultant (3)
- Software (3)
- Staff QA Engineer (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Implementation Analyst (3)
- Senior QA Engineer (3)
- Information Security Analyst (3)
- Senior Director (3)
- Software Engineer New Grad (3)
Senior QA Engineer Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in July 2015.
I had 30 minute phone interview, Interviewer called 10 minutes late. All went really well, he asked general quality question, one program, complexity and data structures. He said he would like to call for onsite interview and said Talk to you soon at the end, Only concerned he showed about salary range I was asking for. On the same day I got automated email for rejection and I emailed back to HR for feedback and said that I can go lower if I am getting good opportunity. She has no idea about reason for rejection and told me that we provide this much of salary to people who has 5 years of experience and all. I simply asked for feedback because I know after rejection they will not accept my candidacy, but this type of behavior is not acceptable. After 1 day she replied that actual reason was my communication & technical skills. Are you kidding?
- Array program, Complexity, DS, Test Cases Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.
Senior QA Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Foster City, CA) in February 2015.
Attended career fair and got a call after couple of months for a phone screening. 1 hour of phone screening and then asked to take a coding challenge (2.5 hrs). After this, called for 3 rounds of onsite technical interview.
- Design a point of sale system Algorithms and Data strustures (Have good knowledge of it; many questions) Database related questions Explanation of word done at the previous company Answer Question
Senior QA Engineer InterviewAccepted Offer
5 rounds of technical interview, with different questions. Have to write java programs basics of java selenium and test frame work questions collections, arrays, exception, inheritance, selenium where important. basics of sql, queries are also very important. Should be having good communication skill, which is very important
- more java programs to be written and executed 1 Answer