Visa Inc. Staff Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Senior Business Leader (13)
- Intern (11)
- Business Leader (11)
- Director (7)
- QA Engineer (6)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Recruiting Coordinator (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Manager (3)
- New Graduate Development Program (2)
- Staff QA Engineer (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Business Associate (2)
- Implementation Analyst (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- IT Project Manager (2)
- Staff Software Engineer (2)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Customer Service Associate (2)
- Consultant (2)
- MTS1 (1)
- Network Engineer (1)
Staff Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc..
Interview Details – Interview process at VISA is really conducted in a professional manner. Though its bit slow but its detailed and you will have the feel that you are being interviewed for Tier 1 company. have patience and improve your professional and technical knowledge to get thru... Good Luck.
Staff Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Visa Inc..
Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who saw my profile on LinkedIn and asked for a resume. The recruiter set up a phone interview one week later with 3 software engineers and a "Sr. Business Leader". The interview was very short (~20 minutes) and included a few technical questions. After answering some general questions about my experience, I was asked how comfortable I was with C++. It was a pretty good experience but two of the interviewers had thick Indian accents which I often struggled with. Also, I didn't get a chance to ask any of my own questions (of which I had many), which was a bummer. This was the first of at least two interviews, but I was given an offer after only the phone interview because I was able to answer the technical questions.
- How would you access a linked list node at some arbitrary position 'n' in C++? View Answers (2)
- In C++ what are the different ways you can pass data into a method? View Answer
- What are the primitive data types in C++? Answer Question
- What are the bitwise operators? View Answer
Negotiation Details – I am currently negotiating.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.