Visa Inc.

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details – Interview process at VISA is really conducted in a professional manner. Though its bit slow but its detailed and you will have the feel that you are being interviewed for Tier 1 company. have patience and improve your professional and technical knowledge to get thru... Good Luck.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Staff Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter who saw my profile on LinkedIn and asked for a resume. The recruiter set up a phone interview one week later with 3 software engineers and a "Sr. Business Leader". The interview was very short (~20 minutes) and included a few technical questions. After answering some general questions about my experience, I was asked how comfortable I was with C++. It was a pretty good experience but two of the interviewers had thick Indian accents which I often struggled with. Also, I didn't get a chance to ask any of my own questions (of which I had many), which was a bummer. This was the first of at least two interviews, but I was given an offer after only the phone interview because I was able to answer the technical questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I am currently negotiating.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!