Visa Inc.

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Intern Interview

Foster City, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in February 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through campus career center posting. Contacted by the senior recruiter via email within a week to set up a phone interview. The interview questions focused mainly on what I had on my resume, and how much I knew about the company's business. Within a day or two, they contacted me back to set up a group phone interview with the department manager and his director. The interview was somewhat casual and they seem to enjoy my passionate nature very much. The entire interview went for about 30minutes--mostly on my previous experience (especially outside of academic/school), and once again how much I was familiar with their business (their main revenue source, their competitors, their current marketing direction...etc.)

Interview Question – Where (region/country) do you think does Visa make the most revenue on transaction fee?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were generous in covering my transportation cost (airfare & train/metro pass).

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Summer Intern Interview

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online - interviewed at Visa Inc. in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for their internship program in summer 2013. Got called for an interview a few weeks after. No online reasoning test involved in the process, and there is only 1 interview by the hiring manager, mostly behavioral and competency questions, and 'walk me through your resume' kind of questions.

Interview Question – How would you handle working with difficult people in the team?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Visa Inc. Videos

Visa Inc. – Why Work for Us?

Working at Visa Powering the Global Economy For more than half a century, Visa has pioneered the global shift away from cash and checks toward easier, safer and more convenient electronic payments. Our network — backed… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.