Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.
- Software Engineer (22)
- Intern (20)
- Senior Business Leader (13)
- Director (12)
- Business Leader (11)
- QA Engineer (7)
- Staff Software Engineer (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Recruiting Coordinator (5)
- Systems Analyst (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Customer Service Associate (4)
- Senior Systems Engineer (4)
- Manager (4)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Marketing (3)
- Implementation Analyst (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Software (3)
- Staff QA Engineer (3)
- Information Security Analyst (3)
- Senior Director (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Software Engineer New Grad (3)
- Program Manager (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Technical Writer (2)
Systems Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Lubbock, TX) in March 2015.
I was contacted via email after I had submitted my resume online. They asked for my availability and an appointment was made. A phone interview was conducted and the next week I received a call informing me I got the job! The directors were very friendly and helpful. They did not ask questions to catch you off guard or trick you. They genuinely wanted to know what I could bring to the table and what they could help teach me. Great experience!
- How does technical communication skills translate over to systems analysis? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.
Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Austin, TX) in May 2014.
Ended up accepting my offer and enjoy the work I am doing now, however, the interview process itself was the worst I have experienced. The interview process took months and I interviewed with a total of 8 different people before I was finally given an offer. Luckily, I was employed at the time, but if that is a normal length of time to extend an offer, then Visa is going to lose some very qualified candidates who do not have the luxury to wait.
- For the majority of my interviews, it was directed more towards my personality and past work experience. One of the interviews was a bit harder in the sense that it was more technical and the interviewer was unpleasant. Answer Question
Systems Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Visa Inc. (Pune (India)) in April 2015.
interview process was simple . Hiring manager and HR was helpful and describe roles , job description before interview. Interview was based on last and current jobs exp. rather less technical and more functional.
- describe critical issue handled in current job. Answer Question
Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Visa Inc. in June 2010.
interview was very casual and informational of what position entailed. Hiring manager was friendly.
- What qualities can you bring to this group? Answer Question
Systems Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Visa Inc. in October 2009.
The phone interview was held and the recruiter called four days later to schedule one on one interview. The one on one was held and the decision was made 4 days later through the recruiter. The phone interview was about skill set and background, the technical questions
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review