Visa Inc.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Architect Interview

Systems Architect

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visa Inc. in January 2012.

Interview Details – Visa's recruiting process appears to be very disorganized. I had reached out to the recruiter via email, the recruiter did not conduct a typical phone screen and instead had me talk to the hiring manager directly. The hiring manager asked me to fly to CA for in-person panel interview. I interviewed with 6 people (30 minutes) each, key thing to keep in mind.. NO HR involvement yet.. they didn't even know my current salary or expectations and flew me out...
The interviewers generally seemed disinterested and noone made any effort to sell the company which I found very alarming.

Interview Question – Why you? and why this position at Visa?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Visa Inc.

Worked for Visa Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visa Inc. Systems Architect interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Visa Inc. employees and interview candidates.