Visa Inc.

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

User Experience Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Visa Inc..

I had 4 interviews total--one interview on campus with a recruiter, who discussed the issues Visa deals with in UX, and then asked me a technical question. After that, the recruiter sent my resume out to multiple hiring managers, who scheduled me for three phone interviews over the course of the next month and a half. Each of the phone interviews were 1:1 and mostly discussing my resume/portfolio, the work I did, and how I did it. I explained my process and what skills I used for each project. Some of the interviews were more technical, and others were more focused on my visual design skills.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose the colors for this project that you did?   Answer Question