Visa Inc. Web Developer Interview Questions

2.0

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Visa Inc..

Interview

I was contacted through a college recruiter whom I had spoke with before. Then I was set up with a phone interview and it was just a phone screen. The person I spoke with was the manager I would've been working under. He was very nice and in this phone screen there were no technical questions, he just wanted to know what I had previously worked on.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, such as working with groups and describe your most recent and proud projects   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Visa Inc.

Web Developer Interview

Interview

Simple. Phone screen and then you come in and implement a simple programming challenge that requires html, css, js knowledge. They provide the computer. they are looking to see how well you know web standards, accessibility, and so on.

Interview Questions

• They asked as to accessibility implications of my html markup choices.   Answer Question