Vision Critical

Very Easy Interview

Senior Research Manager Interview

Senior Research Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Vision Critical in August 2013.

Interview Details – The job posting came out and 1 day later I saw it and applied online. 3 days after that HR called me to set up a phone interview. I was out of state at the time, caught it on email and set up the interview for a few days later when I was back at home (Monday). The interview with HR was short but good and at the end of it they wanted to set up a meeting with me and two hiring managers. The next day the email came with my interview day (in 2 days), however the next day, another email came and said they were cancelling my interview because they have found their candidate.

Marketing Research Analyst Interview

Marketing Research Analyst
San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Vision Critical in March 2013.

Interview Details – General interview questions but focus more on your previous marketing research experiences. I was interviewed by three different senior employees, kinda repeated the same question.

Interview Question – Let me about your most challenging project and how have you conquered it?   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Project Analyst
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Vision Critical.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Interview with HR, than brought in for interview with VP Finance and HR, than brought back in for third interview with SVP... whole process took almost 2 months.

Interview Question – They really got to know you in all the interviews, the really try to ensure you will mesh with their team well. By the third interview it was more technical, going through previous experience, discussing the position and what you can bring to it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate, but i could have and should have. It was my first position out of university so i didn't really realise... and was low balled because of that.

IT Helpdesk Analyst Interview

IT Helpdesk Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vision Critical in December 2011.

Interview Details – I had 4 interviews. The first was a phone interview with HR in Vancouver. Second interview was a phone interview with IT manager and team leader in Vancouver. Third interview was in person with office administrator in Toronto. Final interview was with HR in New York. I was warned that I would be dealing with "difficult people" in Toronto.

Interview Question – How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vision Critical in July 2011.

Interview Details – first phone interview with HR team in Vancouver. Then one in person interview with team in Toronto, both director and VP. Questions are pretty straightforward in terms of what you would prepare for an interview e.g. talk about a time you had to deal with a difficult colleague.

Interview Question – Asked what you would do if you took over some accounts which had being having a bad experience, were not happy or had experienced a lot of account manager turnover   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered within my range, papers were signed quickly and was allowed to start asap

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interview Details – Phone Interview followed by face to face

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at Vision Critical

Interview Details – I found the job position online and applied online. I received an email response regarding time for an phone interview the following day. I replied and gave them the times I was available and they soon replied to one of the times. The phone interview was conducted by the Director of HR in Vancouver.

Interview Question – There was not really anything unexpected   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
London, England (UK)

I applied online and interviewed at Vision Critical.

Interview Details – Had brief telephone interview, was invited to give a presentation and have a face-to-face interview (travel expenses paid), then asked to e-mail in a 500 word essay on one of five topics.

Interview Question – What do you know about Community Panels?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Research Manager Interview

Senior Research Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Vision Critical.

Interview Details – I applied for a position in one of their US offices and was transferred to have interviews with another office. It was all fine except I felt that they just wanted to get some inside info from my current companies. I had more than 4 interviews and they all said "it's for future opportunity". It was just very creepy the way they did it. It was completely a waste of my time and I will definitely not consider this company in the future.

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult at all. But why did you want to know how my company did A and the process instead of my role & responsibilities, and how I have achieved/not achieved?   Answer Question

Market Research Associate Interview

Market Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Vision Critical in August 2011.

Interview Details – Experience was overall positive. VPs were very professional. Had a chance to meet some other members of the team. They contacted me, and I got the job through employee referral.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Worked for Vision Critical? Contribute to the Community!