Vision Critical Junior Survey Programmer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Survey Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vision Critical in April 2012.

This is one of the boring interview I ever had.

1.First I received a invitation for Telephonic interview with their recruiter.
2.Then recruiter called and asked me some basic questions and sent me a set of technical interview questions which I need to complete and send it back in 1 hour.
2.Then the next day I received a call for 1:1 interview in their toronto office.
3.When I went there, there were 2 people, 1 is the director and other is the technical person. They appreciated the technical test and we were commonly talking about my experiences in my job.
4.Then after 2 days I received a request for my references.
5.Then again I received a call for telephonic interview again.. (This is one of the frustrating part), where I need to get permission from my office again and again for all their interviews.
6.Then in the interview they were again asking the same questions on my experiences and whether I like to take their job and if it will be interesting to me, I said, yes of course.
7.After 2 days again I received an email, saying they moved with other candidate.
8.I was not much depressed, since I was not happy with my time they spent for decision making and they were so much in confusion of their own demand.

Interview Questions