Vision Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vision Solutions

Candidate Interview Review

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vision Solutions (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Initial conversation was with human resources. Took 30 minutes. Much of the time was spent learning about Vision Solutions, and I was asked for a salary range.

First interview was a phone call with a developer. Was slated to last 30 minutes with the bulk of that being collaborative development time. Was given simply development tasks which the interviewer watched me perform interactively. Task was actually complete in 10 minutes. Spent the remainder of the time discussing the development tasks and environment at Vision Solutions.

Received notification that a face-to-face was desired. In that notification there was an explanation of how my salary expectations were a little too high, but could be met when bonus is factored in. Also, was informed that the F2F would be at least 2 hours in length.

I pushed back on the salary. A few days passed, during which time I engaged with my employer about my responsibilities. When I was contacted to go ahead with the F2F, my employer had already committed to making changes for me, and there was no longer a need to leave so I did not take the F2F interview.

Interview Questions