Vision Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 6, 2015
Updated Apr 6, 2015

2.3

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vision Technologies (Washington, DC).

Interview

Fairly standard, phone screen and then in person interview. Technical person was not technical at all. The tech person performing the interview was a complete NOOB.. The management individual was a much more professional individual with questions related to personal life.

Interview Questions

• Only asked questions based on me resume to confirm what I had on my resume accurately described my skill set.   Answer Question

Program Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vision Technologies.

Interview

Very positive, very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Reasonable & easy, negotiated for more PTO & higher offer.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vision Technologies (Denver, CO) in March 2010.

Interview

Process was flawless. 3 interviews and the 3rd was with the SVP welcoming me aboard.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions were asked so expect things like; you are in charge of a project and the team is not working together well. What would you do to rectify the situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Excellent we both did our homework on the market value.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vision Technologies (Glen Burnie, MD) in February 2009.

Interview

Basic Phone Interview(Skills/Interest), In-Person Interview with 2 Managers(Professionalism/Skills), Interview with 2 Team Members(Personality/Skills), Interview with Corporate Executives - 5 people, and then Background Check/Credit Check/References verification/Employment History(this could've been earlier in process.

Interview Questions

• Why does your resume suck(not exact words)?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to join our team? After being on larger more advanced projects.   1 Answer

Money didn't out weigh the risk of moving from a very large corporate environment (35k emp's) which was very good technological exposure and stability to a smaller company with less technology scope but greater responsibility and more hours.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vision Technologies (Chantilly, VA) in July 2008.

Interview

Called by a recruiter for an interview. The interview staff called for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked IT Programs before   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was a lot of laughing on the other end of the phone concerning inside jokes and humor. It was very off putting, but I needed a job.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vision Technologies (Glen Burnie, MD) in March 2008.

Interview

hard to get a hold of the actual manager

Negotiation

yes because they needed someone