Visionary Integration Professionals

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Project Manager Interview

Senior Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Visionary Integration Professionals.

Interview Details – A recruiter will contact you and give you a high level overview of the opening and salary range. If you are still interested, the recruiter will contact the program manager, who will be your supervisor. After the interview, the Program Manager may or may not ask additional team member to interview candidate to determine whether the candidate will be a good fit. If they wish to proceed, the program manager will bring you onsite to meet the client in order to obtain approval to proceed with a staffing action. You will then be provided an offer to accept decline or counter.

Interview Question – Describe a challenging situation at your current job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Salem, OR

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Visionary Integration Professionals in November 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process was very easy. Just a few basic questions.

Interview Question – How many barber shops should be built for a population of a million?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just tell them what you are looking for.

Program Manager Interview

Program Manager
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visionary Integration Professionals in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interview process was very efficient. People I interviewed with were very professional and impressive. Interviewed with senior management as well as a few peers. Interview questions were challenging but very respectful. Position was for a Sacramento based job. I found the opportunity online and applied via their website. The process was easy enough to navigate. There are a lot of impressive co-workers at this company.

Interview Question – What is your biggest weakness. I hate that question. It's always difficult to answer but I was honest with the interviewer and the question and my answer led to some very good discussion.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very fair. Hiring manager seemed very interested in making me a fair competitive offer and wanted me to be excited about starting.

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Director Interview

Business Development Director
Folsom, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Visionary Integration Professionals.

Interview Details – 3 step process, Speak to recruiter, then vp, then coo, also fly up to Folsom. Very informal and unprofessional. Waste of time. Dont bother interviewing here. Little career oppotunity other than a true sales position until you get burnt out.

Interview Question – there werent any diffucut questions, they just asked about my experience and it was exactly what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – wasnt what i was looking for.

Management Interview

Management
Herndon, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Visionary Integration Professionals in April 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with their subsidiary, Meridian. I found the whole process, especially the communication, to be very efficient and organized. Appointments were made and kept and the interviewers were straightforward about what they do, their challenges, and way that they approach work. There were able to find candidates with more experience using their specific COTS product, and I was not made an offer. The recruiter whom I worked with was wonderful; upfront about everything through the entire process and let me know when I was no longer under consideration. I would definitely work with him again, and have a favorable view of Meridian.

My only beef, and it's a minor one to some, is them asking for references as part of your application. I feel that giving out a reference's personal information is a discrete matter, and should only happen during the final stages, when an offer is seriously being considered.

The interview had a bit of "trial by fire" role play, which was not unexpected to me, but might throw some folks off, so be prepared for that.

I did get the impression that stakeholder management is an issue they've really struggled with, though they didn't come out an say it directly. Their clients sound a little more manic than most.

Interview Questions

• How do you know when your project is losing money?   Answer Question
  • Several questions asking how you'd deal with a client who calls with their hair on fire every few hours.   Answer Question

Worked for Visionary Integration Professionals? Contribute to the Community!