Visions Electronics Interview Questions

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Visions Electronics

Car Install Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Visions Electronics.

Interview

My interview was more of a meet and greet than compared to a typical interview. I met with my employers and we really just chatted about the industry and my experience. It was conducted a very professional and lower pressure manner.

Interview Questions

• Where I saw myself and the industry which I work in, in the coming years.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Visions Electronics in September 2011.

Interview

Management lack knowledge of management skills and out of touch with reality. Unable to communicate key benefit of employment and show potential personnel growth. Poor internal communication between head office HR department and local managers when scheduling for interviews. No longer a growing company so very limited advancing opportunities.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Visions Electronics (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

I walked in serious about a sales job , my passion for consumer electronics were expressed , showed up in dress pants and shirt , pretty much got a 1 on 1 tak and got called that same afternoon to swing by , Was told welcome aboard, filled out some personality test afterwards , thats all Training began a week later once I left my other employer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Visions Electronics in November 2010.

Interview

As long as you have a good attitude Visions is willing to train you and show how to sell. It's a good training ground before you decide to move on to something better.