Visiting Angels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

1.8

In Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greencastle, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visiting Angels (Greencastle, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

This was part interview but immediately turned into an immediate orientation, unpaid orientation. I was asked very few questions. I took a written test. I was asked to read over a couple papers. When I asked questions about the business I was told not to worry about it that I would be told or learn more later.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for them   1 Answer

Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Visiting Angels (Portland, OR) in March 2015.

Interview

Referral by agency, online application that didn't work, in person application, in person interview, followed by in person interview by management and other staff, background and references check, offer, offer withdrawn due to needing someone full time (which was what I originally asked for but was told they had no full time positions.) Quite confusing and disorienting experience.

Interview Questions

• What are the lowest wages you will accept?   1 Answer
    • We need someone only part time. Are you willing to accept a part-time assignment of 25 hours per week?   1 Answer

Client Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Visiting Angels (Everett, WA) in January 2015.

Interview

Very, very personal and they were asking a lot of questions that more personality questions and not anything referring to the jobThere is a huddle to even get too the phone screen ands you have to be able too pass the personality test for their office. It's very intense and harder than made to seem when you are needing to get the information about this psychological analysis profiling 3 hour quit. Even if they like you but you could fail this opportunity by not getting enough points for their requirements which you are not going too see on your final results of the test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle others gossiping in the office? For some background the office is small and we did have problem recently but I do think that we have weeded out the problem weeds.   Answer Question

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Visiting Angels (Chicago, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

You are called in for an interview, and you fill out another application portion. A staff interview you, and ask you about personal experience and why you want to be a caregiver.

Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danvers, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Visiting Angels (Danvers, MA).

Interview

Came in for an interview with the manager, basic stuff, went over my skills and experience. Talked about the job, completed appropriate paperwork. I came in prepared, as always, so I already knew about the company and the position. Everything went smoothly and I was asked in for a second interview to meet with the director, which is pretty common to have more than one interview with most companies. Came in and the director was pleased with my skills, knowledge, and professionalism. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, there were no, "tell me about your favorite pet as a child" questions.   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Visiting Angels in June 2014.

Interview

quick same day hire started same day soon as i filed out paper work i was sent to a clients location and was there for a good amount of time.

In Home Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visiting Angels (Portland, OR) in June 2014.

Interview

I brought in my cover letter and resume and filled out the application materials in person. After several minutes, I was brought back to the office and spoke with the manager. She asked if I was available the next day for orientation.

Patient Sceduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Visiting Angels (San Jose, CA).

Interview

process was quite simple and straight forward with everyday questions. Just be confident and don't panic all will be good. Know your resume and be ready to answer why you changed jobs.

Home Health Aide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Visiting Angels (Burnsville, MN) in February 2014.

Interview

The process was pretty simple and quick. I made a phone call and we set a date. I went in and interviewed with the HR department. Then I was scheduled for training. Training was one week. After passing I was asigned a client right away.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available?   1 Answer

Certified Nurse Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Visiting Angels in January 2014.

Interview

The Initial communication and interview was with the Office Coordinator. It was good. The Office is small and seemed clutterred. There seemed to be a lack of communication in the office. The office coordinator seemed to have the companys interest at heart when hiring me.

Interview Questions

• Would you be open to go to into Nursing Homes and give just baths?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was fairly easy as long as you knew how to play hard ball.