Visiting Nurse Health System

Interviews for Top Jobs at Visiting Nurse Health System

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System in March 2010.

I applied online with Atlanta Hospice and was contacted about 2 weeks later by Human Resource. I was Interviewed by the clinical cordinator... she was very polite and friendly, I wasn't asked very many difficult questions at all... Just the general why did I leave my current job and why did I want to work for them etc. I was told HR would contact me in two weeks... and if I hadn't heard anything to contact them... so I'm still waiting!

Field Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evansville, IN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System in February 2010.

Initial communication was a telephone screening interview. I had an interview with HR within 5 days. The interview was relatively informal and I felt comfortable with the interviewer. A second interview was scheduled with nursing management a few days later. The nursing interview was more thorough and intense, but didn't involve any abstract questions.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find any of the questions difficult or unexpected. Most interview questions focused on competencies and previous work experience. The most difficult question was probably, "Describe a difficult experience you have had working with a team and explain how you overcame it."   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate a 3 percent increase in the salary I was originally offered. Vacation and benefits were not negotiable.

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System in January 2010.

The human resources person does initial phone consultation. You then interview with rehab director. After that, interview with director of therapy services. A few days later offer made from HR person.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel that home health would be a good fit for you   Answer Question
    Offer was good, and I got it in writing. Good thing because my compensation was not what I was promised!