Visiting Nurse Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Licensed Practical Nurse
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System in March 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online with Atlanta Hospice and was contacted about 2 weeks later by Human Resource. I was Interviewed by the clinical cordinator... she was very polite and friendly, I wasn't asked very many difficult questions at all... Just the general why did I leave my current job and why did I want to work for them etc. I was told HR would contact me in two weeks... and if I hadn't heard anything to contact them... so I'm still waiting!

Interview Question – Why do you want to work inpatient?   Answer Question

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Speech Language Pathologist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Visiting Nurse Health System in January 2010.

Interview Details – The human resources person does initial phone consultation. You then interview with rehab director. After that, interview with director of therapy services. A few days later offer made from HR person.

Interview Question – Why do you feel that home health would be a good fit for you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was good, and I got it in writing. Good thing because my compensation was not what I was promised!

Worked for Visiting Nurse Health System? Contribute to the Community!