Vista Equity Partners

3.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Vista Equity Partners in October 2011.

Had an on campus interview with one of the analysts at Vista Equity Partners. Had a nice experience discussing my interests and walking through my resume. But some of the Finance questions were really difficult for a non-Finance major. Vista appears to be a great place to start, but employees there probably work long hours.

Other Interview Reviews for Vista Equity Partners

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vista Equity Partners.

on campus recruiting + in person final rounds. Some schools had phone interviews. They have a test as well. You take it online and another in person.

straightforward questions. seems they place a lot of value on standardized tests. crapshoot if you get it just because there are so many smart candidates. Know why PE, why not banking etc.. It seems they do not really care about prior work experience.

Interview Questions
    • What other offers did you get? What colleges did u apply to and get into? What math classes have you taken? What other companies are you looking at specifically? Why them over us?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vista Equity Partners in March 2011.

I took an online test with a number of patterns to be completed. Later this was followed by a phone interview. They asked why I wanted to work for them and what on my resume lent itself to the job. They also asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you interested in working for Vista Equity Partners?   Answer Question
    • What on your resume prepares you for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Vista Equity Partners? Contribute to the Community!