Vista Equity Partners

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vista Equity Partners in October 2011.

Interview Details – Had an on campus interview with one of the analysts at Vista Equity Partners. Had a nice experience discussing my interests and walking through my resume. But some of the Finance questions were really difficult for a non-Finance major. Vista appears to be a great place to start, but employees there probably work long hours.

Interview Questions

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vista Equity Partners.

Interview Details – on campus recruiting + in person final rounds. Some schools had phone interviews. They have a test as well. You take it online and another in person.

straightforward questions. seems they place a lot of value on standardized tests. crapshoot if you get it just because there are so many smart candidates. Know why PE, why not banking etc.. It seems they do not really care about prior work experience.

Interview Question – What other offers did you get? What colleges did u apply to and get into? What math classes have you taken? What other companies are you looking at specifically? Why them over us?   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vista Equity Partners in March 2011.

Interview Details – I took an online test with a number of patterns to be completed. Later this was followed by a phone interview. They asked why I wanted to work for them and what on my resume lent itself to the job. They also asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vista Equity Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vista Equity Partners Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vista Equity Partners employees and interview candidates.