Vista Health System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager
Waukegan, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Vista Health System.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple. I applied online and was contacted by HR about 3 weeks later. I went for an initial interview with the HR rep, and then spoke with the Department Director immediately after. The interview questions were simple and basic, like "what are your strengths" and "why do you want this job" etc etc. I was then called back about two weeks later to come back to interview with another Director, which was also a quick and easy interview. It took a while to hear back from them, it was about another month before HR finally called me back and made me an offer. I accepted the offer and started two weeks later.

Interview Question – I can't remember any especially challenging questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Director Interview

Director
Waukegan, IL

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vista Health System in August 2010.

Interview Details – This organization does not know how to interview. I was not asked one valid interview question. I was told many statements, but never asked any questions. The "peer interview," was a joke. They were more interested in eating lunch. I asked all of the question. The CNO and CEO were both over a half hour late and then just gave me statements and again asked me no questions. The interview was drug oput over three weeks. I guess this should have been a tip off to what a terrible place this is to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was some room for negotiation. They do offer a competitive salary. The benefits are not great.

Worked for Vista Health System? Contribute to the Community!