VistaCare

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at VistaCare

Candidate Interview Review

Management Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at VistaCare in March 2010.

My initial interview was a phone screen with the recruiter followed up by the Regional Vice President. I had several more phone interviews before meeting the RVP in person and then flying to the corporate office for more face to face interviews.

The questions were very detailed and it was clear they were looking for a strong and experienced leader. I particularly liked the approach of getting the local managers involved in the hiring process.

I was impressed by the deliberate care they took to select the best candidate.

Like any interview I strongly recommend doing your homework and learning about the company, it's culture and it's performance.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate the base salary and the bonus plan.

My advise is to have a defined "must have" and "nice to have" number in mind. Prepare a well thought out counter offer.