Vistaprint

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview Details – The asked me in depth question on my technical background such java and sql

Interview Question – How would you use Java to trouble a client problem?   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Vistaprint in November 2012.

Interview Details – The first round is on campus, and there are several multiple choice questions and a small case, which is just a GRE AW question. After that, they flew me to Boston and conducted three interviews after a tour of the company.

Interview Question – A case about subway bottleneck   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview Details – They had me for an on campus interview where I did a 30 min technical (basic statistics+graphs) paper/pencil test, followed by behavioral questions. Afterwards they flew me to Boston for a full day interview followed by night bowling event. Overall a great experience!

Interview Question – A case interview on subway system+bottleneck.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview Details – Started from a phone interview from the HR department. On-site interview contains four round; one case, one technical, two casual ones.

Interview Question – technical questions. how do you use SQL to calculate the average cost of late orders based on some tables.   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Vistaprint in January 2008.

Interview Details – Was asked a basic business case on profit/cost. As well as some simple stats test methods. Nth too technical. I guess it just requires basic knowledge in stats and basic math logics.

Interview Question – Assuming known mail cost, response rate and average user return, is a directmail campaign successful in the end.   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vistaprint in February 2011.

Interview Details – The first round was a behavioral round with questions like : " A time when you faced a difficulty and how you overcame it..... etc"

In the phone interview round the first question was " How many shampoo bottles are sold in the US?"
 Second set of questions were regarding SQL

Interview Question – How many shampoo bottles are sold in the US?   Answer Question

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!