Vistaprint Analyst Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

The asked me in depth question on my technical background such java and sql

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

They had me for an on campus interview where I did a 30 min technical (basic statistics+graphs) paper/pencil test, followed by behavioral questions. Afterwards they flew me to Boston for a full day interview followed by night bowling event. Overall a great experience!

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint in November 2012.

Interview

The first round is on campus, and there are several multiple choice questions and a small case, which is just a GRE AW question. After that, they flew me to Boston and conducted three interviews after a tour of the company.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

Started from a phone interview from the HR department. On-site interview contains four round; one case, one technical, two casual ones.

Interview Questions

• technical questions. how do you use SQL to calculate the average cost of late orders based on some tables.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint in February 2011.

Interview

The first round was a behavioral round with questions like : " A time when you faced a difficulty and how you overcame it..... etc"

In the phone interview round the first question was " How many shampoo bottles are sold in the US?"
     Second set of questions were regarding SQL

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vistaprint in January 2008.

Interview

Was asked a basic business case on profit/cost. As well as some simple stats test methods. Nth too technical. I guess it just requires basic knowledge in stats and basic math logics.

Interview Questions

• Assuming known mail cost, response rate and average user return, is a directmail campaign successful in the end.   Answer Question