Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vistaprint
- Software Engineer (24)
- Marketing Associate (12)
- Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Software Engineer Intern (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (3)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- IT (2)
- Software Engineering (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Business and Strategy Analyst (2)
- Segment Marketing Director (1)
- Marketing Graduate (1)
- Manager, Software (1)
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (1)
- Business & Strategy Analyst (1)
- QHSE Manager (1)
- Problem Manager (Not Managerial) (1)
- QA Test Lead Engineer-sap (1)
- Solutions Manager - Business Intelligence (1)
- Online Marketing Specialist DACH (1)
- CMO -country Marketing Head (1)
- Associate Analyst Interview (1)
- Marketing Associate, Organic Search (1)
- Email Marketing Intern (1)
- Public Relations/Social Media (1)
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Vistaprint.
The asked me in depth question on my technical background such java and sql
- How would you use Java to trouble a client problem? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceNo OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint in November 2012.
The first round is on campus, and there are several multiple choice questions and a small case, which is just a GRE AW question. After that, they flew me to Boston and conducted three interviews after a tour of the company.
- A case about subway bottleneck Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Vistaprint.
They had me for an on campus interview where I did a 30 min technical (basic statistics+graphs) paper/pencil test, followed by behavioral questions. Afterwards they flew me to Boston for a full day interview followed by night bowling event. Overall a great experience!
- A case interview on subway system+bottleneck. Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Vistaprint.
Started from a phone interview from the HR department. On-site interview contains four round; one case, one technical, two casual ones.
- technical questions. how do you use SQL to calculate the average cost of late orders based on some tables. Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Vistaprint in January 2008.
Was asked a basic business case on profit/cost. As well as some simple stats test methods. Nth too technical. I guess it just requires basic knowledge in stats and basic math logics.
- Assuming known mail cost, response rate and average user return, is a directmail campaign successful in the end. Answer Question
Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Vistaprint in February 2011.
The first round was a behavioral round with questions like : " A time when you faced a difficulty and how you overcame it..... etc"
In the phone interview round the first question was " How many shampoo bottles are sold in the US?"
Second set of questions were regarding SQL
- How many shampoo bottles are sold in the US? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review