Vistaprint

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Associate Analyst Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vistaprint in November 2010.

I initially applied through my Career Services. Vistaprint was not my top choice but it looked like people enjoyed working there and the work would be consultative in nature. I just submitted my resume and cover letter and got an on-campus interview.

There was an information session the night before the first round interview. It was highly informational and probably the best of the info sessions I attended but that is not saying terribly much. The presentation gave me a lot more appreciation for the difficulty associated with the problems Vistaprint is solving.

There is both a behavioral interview and some problem solving with a case study. Good for you or not, there is no way to study for this. It was slightly tricky but not terrible. We finished up by discussing the case study. He graded my answers after I left. I got a call for Vistaprint's SuperSaturday event, which invites all candidates (primarily Harvard, MIT, Cornell, Dartmouth, CMU, RIT, and WPI) to Vistaprint's headquarters in Lexington, MA.

We stayed at a hotel in Cambridge and the first night was a networking session that was really well done. They gave everyone from the different divisions colored lanyards to distinguish who you actually wanted to talk to. Everyone seemed pretty relaxed and intelligent. They all seemed happy with their decision and felt like they were really developing professionally. There was also a Q&A panel for each of the divisions as well as a larger Q&A.

The interview day consists of a tour of the facilities followed by 3 45-minute interviews. You get a behavioral interview, case study, and technical interview. The case study was definitely one of the most fun parts of my whole recruitment process so have some fun with it.

I wanted to learn a lot, actually contribute, and have the potential to grow really fast and Vistaprint is great for that. You really start your career hitting the ground running and everyone is highly supportive. You certainly can make a career out of your time here and they do really try to hold on to the high performers. I know I did not care much about work-life balance during the interview process, but it is really nice to have a social life even on weekdays.

Interview Questions
  • I do not remember any specific questions but definitely come with questions. They understand you probably dont know much about the company and the culture is very open to questioning everything.   Answer Question