Vistaprint Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 5, 2015

4.0

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

Very comprehensive, met with several people from different departments. Asked lots of insightful questions. Explained role and organization in a way that was easy to understand. Strong culture. Strong management function at company and management development program. Enjoyed hearing about company growth and expansion and opportunity for growth roles from within.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After an online test, I was asked to take a phone interview basically about behavior questions. It lasted about 15 minutes. I waited for 2 weeks to take this interview due to the large number of people applied for this job.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I got in touch with them through a college career fair. First I had an analytic test which was done through internet. A couple of days later they told me I had made it to the second round. Which was an on-campus behavioral interview. This interview was ok, I thought I had done very well but they didn't contact me after it.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Campus hire recruiting process. Initial screening done on campus with behavioral + problem solving component. On-site interview a string of behavioral, case-based, and technical proficiency (done in pseudo code since I did not know SQL at the time) interviews.

Interview Questions

• Size the market for disposal shampoo bottles in hotels.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2012.

Interview

The process was very slow. I got in contact with them trough linkedin and the first thing they ask me was to answer to a questionnaire where I mainly had to explain the reason why I wanted to work with them and why I was the right person for the position. These question became a constant in the interview process and where asked over and over, by the hiring manager and all the HR representative. I finally got a phone interview, and everything went quiet smoothie, followed by a manager phone call in which he explain me in detail the department and the working environment, however not going into details on the position and what exactly was my job. It was not defined yet. It seemed they wanted to be sure I was the right person for the job but they didn’t have clear what my job exactly was. I got called for the interview, it was a day process from 9 am to about 4 pm, where I got interviewed by different managers in different departments. The fist two cases where problem solving, analytic issues etc. The questions where very simple, but hard to understand due to the acent of the interviewer and how they develop the issue, with no detail or full information there was no specific question they simply wanted to see how you think. I had difficult in the calculation as you don’t have a calculator you are suppose to do everything with your head. I relaxed myself as the interview went on and in the second case I genuinely thought I used good analytic skills to solve all the issues. I had difficult to understand the connection between Vistaprint job and the question I was asked ( something about a train being late, how to divide a cake minimizing the number of cut, and how many restaurants are in Barcelona). I finished the 6 hours interview process happy of my results and sure I had a good chance. However after over a week there were no news from the company. I finally contact them by mail. They called me the next day, to tell me my analytic skills were not strong enough for them. Fair enough, I wrote down a mail with all the specific problems we have been trough in each interview and I sent it to every single manager. My questions were very specific and detailed, and this is why I wanted an answer. No answer came back from the manager, however I got called again from the HR girl, she thank me for taking the time sending them the mail, and answered to all the questions I had with the same thing: very creative, but your analytic skills are not strong enough for our company. Fair enough.

Interview Questions

• Calculate how many restaurants are in Barcelona   1 Answer