Vistaprint

Relevance Date Difficulty

Email Marketing Intern Interview

Email Marketing Intern
Lexington, MA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Vistaprint in May 2012.

Interview Details – This was a long 3 hour interview for a summer internship at their HQ in Lexington, MA. I had 3 one hour sessions back-to-back-to-back. The first was a mini case study that I went over with some aid from the interviewer. The next round was a one-on-one regular interview and the last was a two-on-one interview. The case study was tough because there were so many solutions you can come up with. The other interviews weren't bad at all.

Interview Question – I can't remember much but the case study was the toughest thing   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vistaprint

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!

Vistaprint Videos

Vistaprint – Why Work for Us?

One of The Biggest Things to Ever Happen to Small Businesses. Founded in 1995 and having launched our first commercial website in 2000, Vistaprint is an e-commerce pioneer and the world’s leading online design and… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vistaprint Email Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Vistaprint employees and interview candidates.