Vistaprint

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

IT Interview

IT

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview Details – I thought the interview process went very well. The recruiter was very optimistic so I was surprised when I did not get the job. I had what I considered an extra interview and I suspected it was to keep interest while they looked to see if they could find someone better.

Interview Question – The interview was HIGHLY technical and felt more like a certification exam than an interview of my ability to meet the job requirements or expectations.   Answer Question

IT Interview

IT
Lexington, MA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint in January 2009.

Interview Details – Overall process was fast, pleasant, and well orchastrated. Recruiter found my resume on line so that felt positive. HR people were professional and had process down. Received a confirmation of my interview without any scheduling of my time so thought that was weird. Required a formal application online which too at least an hour to fill out. Got tour of the building during interview process. Interview room was awkward with a low table and funny chairs. After interview, recruiter was difficult to speak to; didn't return calls to get answer to if I was still in the candidate pool.

Interview Question – What would you do if you didn't have enough resources or time to complete?   View Answer

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!