Vistaprint

Vistaprint IT Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint.

I thought the interview process went very well. The recruiter was very optimistic so I was surprised when I did not get the job. I had what I considered an extra interview and I suspected it was to keep interest while they looked to see if they could find someone better.

Interview Questions
  • The interview was HIGHLY technical and felt more like a certification exam than an interview of my ability to meet the job requirements or expectations.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint in January 2009.

Overall process was fast, pleasant, and well orchastrated. Recruiter found my resume on line so that felt positive. HR people were professional and had process down. Received a confirmation of my interview without any scheduling of my time so thought that was weird. Required a formal application online which too at least an hour to fill out. Got tour of the building during interview process. Interview room was awkward with a low table and funny chairs. After interview, recruiter was difficult to speak to; didn't return calls to get answer to if I was still in the candidate pool.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you didn't have enough resources or time to complete?   View Answer