Vistaprint

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2014.

Interview Details – Met with recruiters through a campus recruiting event - a couple of weeks later, received a call inviting me to interview with two engineers the next morning at my school's career lab. Went through two in-person technical interviews, both fairly straightforward: one design-focused interview and one quick coding problem. They called me up again two days later to give me an offer. The entire process was surprisingly quick, no complaints as far as that goes.

Interview Question – One open-ended question about object-oriented design, one quick coding problem to ensure that you actually can code on demand. Nothing too difficult, no specific knowledge of any particular language necessary.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Lexington, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with several people: first an HR rep, then 3 people from the team / department I would be working in. I then ended with the HR rep. Vistaprint is ranked as one of the hardest companies to interview with, but for an intern position it was much more relaxed. They just want to know about your past work experience, why you're interested in them, and what you'll bring to the table.

Interview Question – What do you think we could be doing better?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None, I was an intern.

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!