Vistaprint Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2015
Updated Mar 26, 2015

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vistaprint.

Very comprehensive, met with several people from different departments. Asked lots of insightful questions. Explained role and organization in a way that was easy to understand. Strong culture. Strong management function at company and management development program. Enjoyed hearing about company growth and expansion and opportunity for growth roles from within.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Full day event from 8:00-5:00 included speech from VP, panel Q&A, tour, 3 one hour interviews. Helpful in getting to know the company at a deeper level. Day was very organized and structured. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Free lunch and snacks throughout the day.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   View Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint.

The interview started with basic questions about my past and present experience. Nothing difficult, mostly asking me to elaborate on the things mentioned on my resume. Then did a case interview within the same 1hr window. The case was not difficult and the interview was very receptive to all my answers.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to elaborate on work experiences from my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vistaprint in February 2015.

Connected at a college career fair and was invited to an interview. Did not go through phone screen, just met with two engineers in person. Asked what language I was most comfortable in and was asked to whiteboard (real code, not pseudocode) some OOP methods. Each interview lasted an hour

Interview Questions
    • Write out the OOP methods and classes that might be used to model an elevator system   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vistaprint in December 2014.

Recently worked with a corporate recruiter hiring in the very earliest phase of interviewing.

The recruiter did his homework, was very thorough, and empathetically understood my position, current position, commute, and personality, like no other that I've ever communicated with in the last 22 years.

I am looking but not ready technically to handle myself in a rigorous interviewing process so we both decided to wait some time for me to come up to speed.

Business Analyst Interview

After an online test, I was asked to take a phone interview basically about behavior questions. It lasted about 15 minutes. I waited for 2 weeks to take this interview due to the large number of people applied for this job.

Software Engineer Interview

Emailed a recruiter and he replied over a month later around April. Had an initial, short interview with him that was a simple screening. Nothing technical. Was passed on to the next round where I had two, one-hour interviews. First was an object-oriented design problem and the second was a coding problem.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. Just wasn't focused during the time of the interview. The coding problem involved finding the number of sheets required to print an array of objects.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I got in touch with them through a college career fair. First I had an analytic test which was done through internet. A couple of days later they told me I had made it to the second round. Which was an on-campus behavioral interview. This interview was ok, I thought I had done very well but they didn't contact me after it.

Software QA Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint.

Since I was older than most of the folks I was going to be working with, the hiring manager had older software QA engineers from other groups interview me. It was a 6 hour in-person interview and prior to that several phone interviews with HR and the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • Analysis of several case studies. What I would test, what assumptions I made, etc...
      They even took the scrap paper that I was writing to figure out the problems

Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Vistaprint in October 2014.

I applied through a career fair and received two one hour interviews back to back. The questions were pretty simple on the outset, so it was mostly a test of one's thinking process and thoroughness. The interviews were almost entirely answering coding questions. There wasn't strictly a behavioral portion; just a chance to ask the interviewers about their positions. Be prepared to mention what projects you've worked on, though.

Interview Questions
    • Design an elevator shaft using object oriented programming.   Answer Question