Vistaprint Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2015

3.2

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

I submitted my resume during a career fair, then was contacted for a first round interview on campus. It was a one hour case study. I was then contacted for a second round interview - it would be all day at the Vistaprint office. The first half of the day was a tour of the office and presentations by various employees. Lunch was provided and I ate with other candidates and employees. The afternoon consisted of three consecutive hour long interviews, two of which were case studies and the last was a behavioral interview. At the end of the interviews, we were invited to a reception with the marketing department. The whole process was very positive and the recruiters were very friendly. Transportation and food was provided which was a huge plus. They also responded right away with decisions through phone calls.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example when you had to think outside the box?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

Very comprehensive, met with several people from different departments. Asked lots of insightful questions. Explained role and organization in a way that was easy to understand. Strong culture. Strong management function at company and management development program. Enjoyed hearing about company growth and expansion and opportunity for growth roles from within.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Full day event from 8:00-5:00 included speech from VP, panel Q&A, tour, 3 one hour interviews. Helpful in getting to know the company at a deeper level. Day was very organized and structured. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Free lunch and snacks throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was given a case study and I was asked to determine market size of graduation population. In addition to this, we were asked generic marketing questions to devise a strategy for the market segment of graduates.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for graduation parties in the US?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.

Interview

First phone interview was brief, ~20 min, common behavioral & experience questions. 2nd was phone case interview with someone from the marketing team; brief estimation type question with more strict marketing discipline questions.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was a 1 hour long interview that involved 1 case question. It was challenging but they just want to know your thought process. Then we were invited to the office for a day long interview. I was there 10 hours from start to finish. The morning involved 3 one hour long interviews, two were cases and one was behavioral. Then the rest of the day involved a tour, panel and mixer to get to know the other employees. They gave you a very good sense of the company but it was 2-3 hours too long.

Interview Questions

• How much money was spent on graduation parties in the U.S. in 2014?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

The interview started with basic questions about my past and present experience. Nothing difficult, mostly asking me to elaborate on the things mentioned on my resume. Then did a case interview within the same 1hr window. The case was not difficult and the interview was very receptive to all my answers.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to elaborate on work experiences from my resume.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in February 2015.

Interview

Connected at a college career fair and was invited to an interview. Did not go through phone screen, just met with two engineers in person. Asked what language I was most comfortable in and was asked to whiteboard (real code, not pseudocode) some OOP methods. Each interview lasted an hour

Interview Questions

• Write out the OOP methods and classes that might be used to model an elevator system   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in December 2014.

Interview

Recently worked with a corporate recruiter hiring in the very earliest phase of interviewing.

The recruiter did his homework, was very thorough, and empathetically understood my position, current position, commute, and personality, like no other that I've ever communicated with in the last 22 years.

I am looking but not ready technically to handle myself in a rigorous interviewing process so we both decided to wait some time for me to come up to speed.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

After an online test, I was asked to take a phone interview basically about behavior questions. It lasted about 15 minutes. I waited for 2 weeks to take this interview due to the large number of people applied for this job.