Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vistaprint
- Software Engineer (26)
- Marketing Associate (16)
- Analyst (6)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Software Engineer Intern (4)
- Intern (3)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (3)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- IT (2)
- Software Engineering (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Business and Strategy Analyst (2)
- Segment Marketing Director (1)
- Marketing Graduate (1)
- Manager, Software (1)
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (1)
- Business & Strategy Analyst (1)
- QHSE Manager (1)
- Problem Manager (Not Managerial) (1)
- QA Test Lead Engineer-sap (1)
- Solutions Manager - Business Intelligence (1)
- Online Marketing Specialist DACH (1)
- CMO -country Marketing Head (1)
- Associate Analyst Interview (1)
- Marketing Associate, Organic Search (1)
- Email Marketing Intern (1)
- Public Relations/Social Media (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Vadodara (India)) in September 2014.
Quite time consuming from telephonic till personal rounds lot of clarity before final hiring with all details on salary and working standards there are around 3 rounds of interview including with senior management based out of india depending on the post applied for
- Major challenge with people management and how was it fixed how would plan a strategy to meet ur targets major achievements in your career path Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Vistaprint.
They give you a case that involves targeting a new market, and want to see how you think. It's not very difficult, simply involves doing some simple math and taking the interviewer through your thought process. Once you finish the case, you are free to ask questions and the first round is over.
- What is the market size for college graduation parties? Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in September 2015.
Applied on LinkedIn, talked to recruiter for the 1st round phone screen, then the hiring manager for the 2nd round. if pass, they bring you onsite. But the reason for me writing this review is please avoid this position or at least the Customer & Competitive Insights team. The recruiter didnt send me the interview confirmation till the interview date. The hiring manager YAWNed 3 times through the interview. If you are tired, please reschedule the interview. If you think I am boring, please end the interview fast rather than keeping yawning and throwing tons of boring and tedious questions. From the JD, the position requires statistics, maths or engineering background, but in real work none of the knowledge is needed. It is a large organization. but please be more professional in the interview.
- career goal, why vistaprint, challenge met in work...tons of behavior questions Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vistaprint.
One day with two back to back, hour long interviews. Both were extremely hands-on. The first asked how you would solve a problem and you had to explain in words and draw on a whiteboard. The second asked you to write out code on a sheet of paper while the interview watched as you wrote every line.
- Elevator problem Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in June 2011.
I was brought in for several days of interviews and met with people from across the organization. It was well-coordinated and a pleasant experience. When applying for analytics or engineering positions there are some exercises candidates are put through to test their problem solving approaches. I did the same with a creative exercise.
- They asked me about my familiarity with the company&#039;s web site. 1 Answer
The negotiation phase was simple and direct.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
Campus Interview, One full day recruiting session (3 hours of interviews). The on-campus interview was a simple case. The recruiter walked through it as well. The recruiting day was a very long session. We had talks in the morning and a office tour. In the afternoon, they organized 3 hour long 1:1 interviews with various employees in the marketing department. One behavioral, 2 case based. Cases were simple.
- Give an example of a time you had a difficult time overcoming a challenge in work or academics Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint.
I submitted my resume during a career fair, then was contacted for a first round interview on campus. It was a one hour case study. I was then contacted for a second round interview - it would be all day at the Vistaprint office. The first half of the day was a tour of the office and presentations by various employees. Lunch was provided and I ate with other candidates and employees. The afternoon consisted of three consecutive hour long interviews, two of which were case studies and the last was a behavioral interview. At the end of the interviews, we were invited to a reception with the marketing department. The whole process was very positive and the recruiters were very friendly. Transportation and food was provided which was a huge plus. They also responded right away with decisions through phone calls.
- Can you give me an example when you had to think outside the box? Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2015.
First phone interview was brief, ~20 min, common behavioral & experience questions. 2nd was phone case interview with someone from the marketing team; brief estimation type question with more strict marketing discipline questions.
- Why Vistaprint? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Vistaprint (Barcelona (Spain)) in September 2014.
Quick, informed about how the process was going at all times, natural and relaxed. HR representatives made sure I was comfortable, all interviewers were very open when asked questions, providing lenghty, insightful answers.
- Describe the hardest challenge you faced last year. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Vistaprint.
it was a telephone interview. They struggled a little to keep up because English wasn't their first language however it was informal. All in all it was a very good experience. I had multiple telephone interviews with Vistaprint. Spoke to several people from the process engineer I will be working with to the Human Resource department
- What have you leant from process design module? What do you know about Printing? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review