Vistaprint Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.2

IT Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint.

I thought the interview process went very well. The recruiter was very optimistic so I was surprised when I did not get the job. I had what I considered an extra interview and I suspected it was to keep interest while they looked to see if they could find someone better.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was HIGHLY technical and felt more like a certification exam than an interview of my ability to meet the job requirements or expectations.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Campus hire recruiting process. Initial screening done on campus with behavioral + problem solving component. On-site interview a string of behavioral, case-based, and technical proficiency (done in pseudo code since I did not know SQL at the time) interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Size the market for disposal shampoo bottles in hotels.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint.

The asked me in depth question on my technical background such java and sql

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint.

I applied to Vistaprint at my university's career fair. They responded within a week and set up an on-campus interview shortly afterwards. The interview itself consisted of two consecutive 45 minute interviews with a 15 minute break in between. The interviewers maintained contact with me after the interview and they were very fast in getting me an offer, although the recruiter attempted to rush me to make a decision.

Interview Questions
    • Design and implement an efficient algorithm to solve 2D box packing.   Answer Question

I had significantly better offers from Google, Apple, Mozilla, and Amazon.

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

The interview process includes a first round case interview about market size, with the final round including a business case, a problem solving case and a round of behavioral questions. The final round also was a day long event, which had informational sessions along with the interviews and finished with attending the company happy hour.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral questions were thorough, but sometimes were so vague that you didn't know which example to give.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Applied through campus recruiting and was contacted for an on campus interview. That interview was an hour long case study, not too bad. I was then called a few days later and told I was accepted to come for an interview on site about a month later. That interview was a very long day, started at 8:30am-5:30pm. It consisted of a few presentations, three one hour interviews back to back, a tour, lunch, and happy hour. The day was way too long, especially since they probably only evaluated us on those 3 hours of interviews. Overall, liked the company, yet not sure the way they evaluated because I left feeling optimistic, but was not given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Which of the Vistaprint values do you think most and least describes you   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Apply on Career Fair. Got an on campus interview two weeks after. 2 hours interview - first hour OO Design question, second hour behavior and coding question.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

I interviewed with several people: first an HR rep, then 3 people from the team / department I would be working in. I then ended with the HR rep. Vistaprint is ranked as one of the hardest companies to interview with, but for an intern position it was much more relaxed. They just want to know about your past work experience, why you're interested in them, and what you'll bring to the table.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think we could be doing better?   View Answer
    None, I was an intern.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Long and drawn out. Asked back for multiple interviews. Had to solve case studies, even though I have years of experience and a solid track record.

Interview Questions

These folks take far too long to make decisions. I ended up talking to the same person multiple times, and they wanted me to loop back after talking to yet more people. It's amazing that they ever get to hire anyone since most companies move faster.

Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint.

They had me for an on campus interview where I did a 30 min technical (basic statistics+graphs) paper/pencil test, followed by behavioral questions. Afterwards they flew me to Boston for a full day interview followed by night bowling event. Overall a great experience!