Vistaprint Lead Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint in February 2011.

First I had two phone interviews - first one was with their internal recruiter, who I talked to for an hour, and it went very well. The second one was with a technical guy - also for about and hour.

Then I had onsite 5 1:1 interviews with different people from the team (Technical Manager, Team Lead, Developers...). The interviewers were very friendly at all. I think it went very well also.

Interview Questions
  • How many bottles of shampoo should be produced for usage by hotels?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vistaprint in October 2013.

I was been pinged by a recruiter several times and finally decided to explore the opportunities with vistaprint. There was a HR phone screen, Hiring manager phone screen and then set on-site interviews. The people were communicating very well during these rounds. After the interviews, they took more than a week to inform about their decision. Recruiter said she would share some feedback after the interviews, but kept postponing her phone call appointments. Very unprofessional and unethical during the closure of the recruiting process.

Interview Questions
    • Object oriented analysis and design questions. Each interviewer just presented the problem and had little or no involvement during the session.   Answer Question