Vistaprint Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Full day event from 8:00-5:00 included speech from VP, panel Q&A, tour, 3 one hour interviews. Helpful in getting to know the company at a deeper level. Day was very organized and structured. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Free lunch and snacks throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced a challenge and how did you overcome it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vistaprint (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was given a case study and I was asked to determine market size of graduation population. In addition to this, we were asked generic marketing questions to devise a strategy for the market segment of graduates.

Interview Questions

• What is the market size for graduation parties in the US?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

First there was a 1 hour long interview that involved 1 case question. It was challenging but they just want to know your thought process. Then we were invited to the office for a day long interview. I was there 10 hours from start to finish. The morning involved 3 one hour long interviews, two were cases and one was behavioral. Then the rest of the day involved a tour, panel and mixer to get to know the other employees. They gave you a very good sense of the company but it was 2-3 hours too long.

Interview Questions

• How much money was spent on graduation parties in the U.S. in 2014?   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview

The interview started with basic questions about my past and present experience. Nothing difficult, mostly asking me to elaborate on the things mentioned on my resume. Then did a case interview within the same 1hr window. The case was not difficult and the interview was very receptive to all my answers.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to elaborate on work experiences from my resume.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Tough interview process. First round interview consisted of a case study while the final interview round consisted of three one-hour long interviews. The culture at VistaPrint was great, and everyone there was very nice and welcoming. They made you want to work there. Very young culture. The interview session was set up so you were able to explore and learn more about the company the same day you were doing your final round interview for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

I started with an on campus interview. It was pretty relaxed with standard behavioral questions. I then was invited to their Lexington office for a final round interview that went from 8 A.M. to 4 P.M.. It consisted of 3 interviews. One behavioral and 2 case studies. The rest of the time was filled with information sessions, a tour of the office, and an office happy hour at the end of the day. It was very informative, but it was a LONG day. They made their decisions quickly and even took the time to call me to tell me that I did not receive an offer. Overall I was impressed with the thought they put into the whole process.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process includes a first round case interview about market size, with the final round including a business case, a problem solving case and a round of behavioral questions. The final round also was a day long event, which had informational sessions along with the interviews and finished with attending the company happy hour.

Interview Questions

• The behavioral questions were thorough, but sometimes were so vague that you didn't know which example to give.   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting and was contacted for an on campus interview. That interview was an hour long case study, not too bad. I was then called a few days later and told I was accepted to come for an interview on site about a month later. That interview was a very long day, started at 8:30am-5:30pm. It consisted of a few presentations, three one hour interviews back to back, a tour, lunch, and happy hour. The day was way too long, especially since they probably only evaluated us on those 3 hours of interviews. Overall, liked the company, yet not sure the way they evaluated because I left feeling optimistic, but was not given an offer.

Interview Questions

• Which of the Vistaprint values do you think most and least describes you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in May 2009.

Interview

VistaPrint is located in an interesting building. We I arrived HR greeted me and escorted me to a tiny interview room. Very claustrophobic and intimate. I meet with 4 people, hour each. They gave me a tour of the building. The whole thing was way to long and every interviewers asked the same boring questions. They gave me a few cases to do, but they were simple and straightforward. Not to interesting and the company is going down with the economy.

Low pay, boring position.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint in April 2009.

Interview

HR is professional and effective. A total of about 30 people interviewed for this position, but VistaPrint did not have an actual target number of new hires. There are multiple marketing departments but the number could've ranged from 4-10+. Who knows? The facility is very nice and open to sunlight, which is very refreshing. There' s the typical cafeteria with soda machines, etc. and a relatively small gym and free parking in the back.