Vistaprint Marketing Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2014
Updated Mar 26, 2014

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Associate Interview

Tough interview process. First round interview consisted of a case study while the final interview round consisted of three one-hour long interviews. The culture at VistaPrint was great, and everyone there was very nice and welcoming. They made you want to work there. Very young culture. The interview session was set up so you were able to explore and learn more about the company the same day you were doing your final round interview for the job.

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Applied through campus recruiting and was contacted for an on campus interview. That interview was an hour long case study, not too bad. I was then called a few days later and told I was accepted to come for an interview on site about a month later. That interview was a very long day, started at 8:30am-5:30pm. It consisted of a few presentations, three one hour interviews back to back, a tour, lunch, and happy hour. The day was way too long, especially since they probably only evaluated us on those 3 hours of interviews. Overall, liked the company, yet not sure the way they evaluated because I left feeling optimistic, but was not given an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Which of the Vistaprint values do you think most and least describes you   Answer Question

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

The interview process includes a first round case interview about market size, with the final round including a business case, a problem solving case and a round of behavioral questions. The final round also was a day long event, which had informational sessions along with the interviews and finished with attending the company happy hour.

Interview Questions
    • The behavioral questions were thorough, but sometimes were so vague that you didn't know which example to give.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint in May 2009.

VistaPrint is located in an interesting building. We I arrived HR greeted me and escorted me to a tiny interview room. Very claustrophobic and intimate. I meet with 4 people, hour each. They gave me a tour of the building. The whole thing was way to long and every interviewers asked the same boring questions. They gave me a few cases to do, but they were simple and straightforward. Not to interesting and the company is going down with the economy.

Low pay, boring position.

Marketing Associate Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Vistaprint in April 2009.

HR is professional and effective. A total of about 30 people interviewed for this position, but VistaPrint did not have an actual target number of new hires. There are multiple marketing departments but the number could've ranged from 4-10+. Who knows? The facility is very nice and open to sunlight, which is very refreshing. There' s the typical cafeteria with soda machines, etc. and a relatively small gym and free parking in the back.

Marketing Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2012.

I heard of the position at a university career fair. The people there were nice and were able to give me specific information about the company and position. I was then invited for an on campus 1:1 interview. After the introduction and few behavioral questions, I was asked about a case and about 50 minutes of the hour was given to this case. They were in touch within a week from the interview.

Marketing Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2012.

I had a first one on one interview where they gave me a case to solve. It was pretty self explanatory with some relative questions to marketing. Then I got a final round interview where it was an all day process. 3 one 1 hour long interviews one marketing case, one behavioral, and one conceptual case. The marketing case was very hard and outdated. This was the only curve ball and felt that it was a little unfair. Overall, pretty hard interview process.

Interview Questions
    • How much money is spent on graduation partys/supplies per year   Answer Question

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!