Vistaprint

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint.

Interview Details – Overall it was a good experience. There was a significant delay between the time for resume submission and the actual interview. All the staff I interacted with were courteous and pleasant, conversational even. Did two one-on-one interviews with managers who seemed very knowledgeable of their respective fields. It was more like a fluid conversation about the industry and goals for the organization and how I saw myself fitting into that.

Interview Question – No tricky questions. Personally, I was adjusting from freelancing at home to this job so they asked how I saw myself transitioning into that.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not negotiation necessary. I got what I requested. There was a tricky phase based on some criteria they thought I met but didn't (I wasn't asked) but we found a work-around were both comfortable with.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint in May 2008.

Interview Details – the phone call process was nice and informative- where we did go over a case study. In the interview process met with various members from the marketing organization who all had different focus areas.

Interview Questions

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!