Vistaprint

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Online Marketing Specialist DACH Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vistaprint.

I applied for the position 2 weeks ago and was contacted immidiatly by their HR team for 1 hour interview via phone. I basically had to explain my resume in detail and also answer questions to my persona like: What are your weak and strong points? Why would you like to work at Vistaprint etc.

I was told that a second interview with the hiring manager would follow and promptly got invited to their offices in Barcelona. Their offices are amazing, only HR occupies an entire floor. I was interviewed by the HR Manager, which was very friendly and easy. Then I met the hiring manager and a team member. The interview was difficult and there were several technical questions involved.

After an hour interview I got contacted straight away again inviting me for a 3rd interview the same week, but this time a entire day ( 7 hours with 8 different managers and coworkers) to do case studies. The day before the interview I was contacted again informing me that there was a mistake and that I should have gotten a case study to resolve and to be sent back before my last interview round. I received the email ( after asking for it) at around 6 pm having the interview next day at 9.30 am, together with the schedule for my interviews. The case study was about general online marketing knowledge, however with the brief time I had left it was almost impossible to do a good presentation ( in Power Point and Excel) as requested. I also had a look at the interview schedule and was a bit shocked to see that in 7 hour interview, there was not one minute break ( apart from a lunch break together with a intern !?!) which made me reconsider the offer.

At this point it was already way into the night and I was still working on my presentation which was impossible to finish for the next day. After reading comments on people working at Vistaprint I deceided to cancel my interview and decline the offer as I felt that I would not be comfortable working at Vistaprint.

Interview Questions
  • Who are our main compatitors? Which are 5 of the most important websites in Germany? What is retargeting?   Answer Question