Vistaprint Project Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vistaprint (Lexington, MA) in September 2010.

Interview

I had two interviews with Vistaprint. The first one was with their internal recruiter, who I talked to for over an hour, and it went very well. I was then set up to speak with a manager about a week later. The job involved managing projects around localizing the payment methods for international payments - an area I actually have a considerable amount of domain knowledge in. Unfortunately, the interviewer seemed more inclined to test my knowledge of Agile methodology; I tried to steer the conversation back to something more relevant to the job (I've worked as a consultant using a variety of methodologies, including Agile and CMM, and companies that get hung up on the process rather than the product tend to have problems!) Unfortunately, this seemed to be the wrong tactic to take, since the manager ended the interview early; I received a "no thank you" from the recruiter a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about Agile Software development. If you want to work there as a project manager, brush up on your buzzwords.   Answer Question