Vistaprint QA Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (19)
- Marketing Associate (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Software Engineer Intern (5)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (3)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- IT (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Business and Strategy Analyst (2)
- Segment Marketing Director (1)
- Marketing Graduate (1)
- Manager, Software (1)
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (1)
- Business & Strategy Analyst (1)
- Problem Manager (Not Managerial) (1)
- QA Test Lead Engineer-sap (1)
- Solutions Manager - Business Intelligence (1)
- Online Marketing Specialist DACH (1)
- CMO -country Marketing Head (1)
- Associate Analyst Interview (1)
- Marketing Associate, Organic Search (1)
- Email Marketing Intern (1)
- Public Relations/Social Media (1)
- Senior Manager, FP&A (1)
- Product Manager (1)
QA Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Difficult Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint.
Interview Details – Applied online, eventually someone in HR reaches out to you to schedule a phone interview with a manager of the area you will be working in. There are some questions about your background and occasionally a weed-out question for more technical roles.
If you pass that, they bring you in. College hires will participate in a "Super Day" event where they wine and dine you as you visit the office and interview with several people. For QA it is much smaller since they only hire a handful each year now.
There are 3 interviews. An abstract problem solving interview (how many X does it take to do Y), technical interview (SQL based or OO code based), and a behavioral interview (background mostly).
- Design a database suitable for an airline and write some queries. Answer Question
- How many ping pong balls fit in a bus ? OR How many bars of soap are needed for the state?
The answer is not important they just want to see you think and how you draw conclusions Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Little negotiation if any for college hires. They do have a signing bonus
QA Engineer Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vistaprint.
Interview Details – Internal reference, but excessive interview process relative to the position and salary. I'm not sure the people interviewing really know what they want or at least don't seem to clearly articulate the context of their questions and concerns.
Interview Question – Nothing particularly difficult on the surface. Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vistaprint