Vistaprint

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint in June 2010.

Vistaprint has an extensive interview process. By meeting with multiple people who you will be working with, the company builds consensus -- before you start -- about whether you have the skills and personality to be a good fit. Back-to-back interviews can be grueling, so be well rested and think through the many dimensions of your work and people skills before you arrive. The first day I interviewed (for about six hours), there was no offer of the bathroom or snacks. On the second day of interviews (another six hours), I spoke up and asked for quick breaks as I needed them. Now, when people come in for long interviews, they are given snack packs...which is great.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any difficult or unexpected questions. Each interview was filled with expected questions from each stakeholder.   Answer Question