Vistaprint Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (19)
- Marketing Associate (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Software Engineer Intern (5)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (3)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- IT (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Business and Strategy Analyst (2)
- Segment Marketing Director (1)
- Marketing Graduate (1)
- Manager, Software (1)
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (1)
- Business & Strategy Analyst (1)
- Problem Manager (Not Managerial) (1)
- QA Test Lead Engineer-sap (1)
- Solutions Manager - Business Intelligence (1)
- Online Marketing Specialist DACH (1)
- CMO -country Marketing Head (1)
- Associate Analyst Interview (1)
- Marketing Associate, Organic Search (1)
- Email Marketing Intern (1)
- Public Relations/Social Media (1)
- Senior Manager, FP&A (1)
- Product Manager (1)
Very Difficult Interview
Senior Software Engineer Interview (Positive Experience; Very Difficult Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Vistaprint in May 2013.
Interview Details – There were 2 interviews.
The first interview was a standard developer phone interview.
I was asked to write some basic code, a simple sort, and it was critiqued by the interviewer with an unusual emphasis on complexity, O notation.
The second interview was an all day interview with 5 different interviewers, one at a time no group interviews.
Each interviewer covered different topics, CV, development, software design and general problem solving with a final Why you want to work here section.
The interviewers were friendly and pleasant and the atmosphere was relaxed. There was enough time to ask your questions as well as answering theirs although it does feel like a long day.
Interview Question – The general problem solving question was hard since it was non-technical, you had to come up with an estimate for the market for a potential new product based on guesswork and instinct.
Obviously the are more interested in how you think than the answer but that still threw me completely since it was so far from the technical arena. Answer Question
Senior Software Engineer Interview (Negative Experience)
I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vistaprint.
Interview Details – They ask the same qustions over and over to everyone. Asked me some dumb question about shampoo bottles.
Interview Question – Wasn't very hard Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vistaprint