Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Vistaprint
- Software Engineer (20)
- Marketing Associate (7)
- Analyst (6)
- Software Engineer Intern (5)
- Senior Associate, Marketing (3)
- Quality Assurance (2)
- QA Engineer (2)
- Lead Software Engineer (2)
- Marketing Specialist (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- IT (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Business and Strategy Analyst (2)
- Segment Marketing Director (1)
- Marketing Graduate (1)
- Manager, Software (1)
- Shipping and Receiving Coordinator (1)
- Business & Strategy Analyst (1)
- Problem Manager (Not Managerial) (1)
- QA Test Lead Engineer-sap (1)
- Solutions Manager - Business Intelligence (1)
- Online Marketing Specialist DACH (1)
- CMO -country Marketing Head (1)
- Associate Analyst Interview (1)
- Marketing Associate, Organic Search (1)
- Email Marketing Intern (1)
- Public Relations/Social Media (1)
- Forecaster/Workforce Management Analyst (1)
- Senior Manager, FP&A (1)
2 people found this helpful
Senior Software Engineer Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Vistaprint in May 2013.
There were 2 interviews.
The first interview was a standard developer phone interview.
I was asked to write some basic code, a simple sort, and it was critiqued by the interviewer with an unusual emphasis on complexity, O notation.
The second interview was an all day interview with 5 different interviewers, one at a time no group interviews.
Each interviewer covered different topics, CV, development, software design and general problem solving with a final Why you want to work here section.
The interviewers were friendly and pleasant and the atmosphere was relaxed. There was enough time to ask your questions as well as answering theirs although it does feel like a long day.
- The general problem solving question was hard since it was non-technical, you had to come up with an estimate for the market for a potential new product based on guesswork and instinct.
Obviously the are more interested in how you think than the answer but that still threw me completely since it was so far from the technical arena. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint
Senior Software Engineer InterviewApplication Details
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Vistaprint.Interview Details
They ask the same qustions over and over to everyone. Asked me some dumb question about shampoo bottles.Interview Questions
Accepted OfferNegative Experience
- Wasn't very hard Answer Question