Vistaprint

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Shipping and Receiving Coordinator Interview

Shipping and Receiving Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Vistaprint in September 2012.

Interview Details – One of the longest interview processes that I have ever had to do, especially for a "shipping and receiving coordinator" position, which was really just a mail room position for the building. The interview process began with a phone interview and I was in for an interview a few days later. At the first interview I had to interview with a recruiter and then two employees of the facilities team. It was a long and grueling few hours but it seemed worth it. I was also given a tour of the building. Now, here is where things get interesting. It took them over two months to make me come in for a second interview, during this time the recruiter kept saying I was the best candidate. It got to the point that I didn't think I would get another interview even though he said I was the best candidate they had interviewed. After I finally got the second interview, it consisted of another few hours of interviews with the same employees from the first interview but also with a higher up manager. After about a week or two I finally got a hold of the recruiter who told me they decided to pick another candidate for the job. The experience was exhausting especially for the kind of job it was and also felt like a huge waste of my time given how much time the whole process was.

Interview Question – Mostly about how I would deal with other employees needs.   Answer Question

Worked for Vistaprint? Contribute to the Community!