Vistaprint

Vistaprint Software Engineer Intern Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vistaprint.

I applied to the internship online via the web portal provided by my university after meeting a company representative at the career fair. I was contacted after a week or so for a 2 hour interview with two different interviewers. The interview was heavily focused on object oriented programming and some behavior questions. They discussed my past projects.

Interview Questions
  • Descibe a time when you had difficulty working in a group.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Vistaprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Vistaprint in February 2014.

Called me to schedule an interview a couple of days in advance. Consisted of 2 one hour interviews. One was more on the system design side the other was more on the algorithm creating side.

Interview Questions
    • none where difficult. I was asked to design an elevator. next was to create an algorithm to predict how many sheets are needed to print a certain number of graphics.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vistaprint.

I applied to Vistaprint at my university's career fair. They responded within a week and set up an on-campus interview shortly afterwards. The interview itself consisted of two consecutive 45 minute interviews with a 15 minute break in between. The interviewers maintained contact with me after the interview and they were very fast in getting me an offer, although the recruiter attempted to rush me to make a decision.

Interview Questions
    • Design and implement an efficient algorithm to solve 2D box packing.   Answer Question

I had significantly better offers from Google, Apple, Mozilla, and Amazon.

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Vistaprint in March 2013.

Apply on Career Fair. Got an on campus interview two weeks after. 2 hours interview - first hour OO Design question, second hour behavior and coding question.

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vistaprint in March 2012.

I was contacted by a nice HR lady who set up a time for me to talk to her.
    My first interview was a phone interview with her - standard HR stuff.
    My second phone interview was with a senior project manager.
    As a college student looking for a software engineering internship, I expected some variation of data structures questions, and general coding questions. However, I got nothing like the other questions I've seen on this site, or at any tech interview I've had. The interviewer instead asked me project manager and database questions which I had no experience with. When I could not answer correctly, the interviewer lamented my lack of experience in these areas. I came out of the whole experience irritated by the heavy corporate feel of the company, and the interview questions that had no relevance to my experience - they should not have given me an interview in the first place since they clearly were not looking for my skills.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how many tables you would need and how you would set up a database for an airport, airplane, flight, city.   Answer Question
    • From a sys admin perspective, how would you approach task X?   Answer Question