Vistronix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

I applied through other source and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Vistronix in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the VP of the company and one of the Sys Admins. Asked basic questions and gave an overview of the company. Interview lasted about 2 hours. I heard back with an offer in about 2 weeks.

Interview Question – Some questions were about protocols in the OSI model. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Interviewer asked me what salary I wanted; but said it was too high. I was sent an offer letter in email.

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Junior Test Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Vistronix.

Interview Details – The speed of the hiring and interview process depends on the candidate. Mine went very smooth, but a friend of mine took forever. The interview is very basic. It comprises of three individuals. Usually 2 senior managers and a senior technical person. Interview is fairly average. Just make sure you know everything you've on you're resume because they will test you.

Interview Question – My interview did not have any difficult questions, but other's have mentioned getting on the white board and writing SQL queries.   Answer Question

Web Applications Developer Interview

Web Applications Developer
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vistronix in May 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then 1:1 interview

Interview Question – software development life cycle and what are diff approaches..?   Answer Question

Worked for Vistronix? Contribute to the Community!