Vistronix Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2014
Updated Jul 12, 2014

Junior Test Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Vistronix.

The speed of the hiring and interview process depends on the candidate. Mine went very smooth, but a friend of mine took forever. The interview is very basic. It comprises of three individuals. Usually 2 senior managers and a senior technical person. Interview is fairly average. Just make sure you know everything you've on you're resume because they will test you.

Interview Questions
    • My interview did not have any difficult questions, but other's have mentioned getting on the white board and writing SQL queries.   Answer Question

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD

I applied through other source. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Vistronix in June 2012.

Interviewed with the VP of the company and one of the Sys Admins. Asked basic questions and gave an overview of the company. Interview lasted about 2 hours. I heard back with an offer in about 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Some questions were about protocols in the OSI model. How do you deal with difficult people?   Answer Question
    Interviewer asked me what salary I wanted; but said it was too high. I was sent an offer letter in email.

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vistronix in May 2011.

Phone interview and then 1:1 interview

Interview Questions
    • software development life cycle and what are diff approaches..?   Answer Question