Visual IQ

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Sales Representative Interview

Corporate Sales Representative
Needham, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Visual IQ in August 2013.

Interview Details – 4 phone interviews, 1 in person where I met the SVP of Sales and the CEO briefly. I had to learn quite a large number of documents, which I was told I had to speak knowledgeably about in my next interview. I have an MBA and actually enjoy learning about business so I didn't find this difficult; I must admit I was extremely thorough and read each one at least twice through. So I believe I sounded pretty competent. I'd even read and memorized some of the CMOs articles.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Cochin (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Visual IQ in April 2014.

Interview Details – First is a Skype Round & then a Face to Face interview..Complete Technical

Interview Question – Questions on Big Data, was unexpected   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview Details – There were 4 levels of interview

Interview Question – Technical round was tough than expected.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Visual IQ

Interview Details – Multi level interview process. Mostly the questions are out of the usual pattern. the best you can do is to prepare on what you do the best.

Interview Question – There are all levels of interview right from solving a business case to non technical once.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Cochin (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Visual IQ in May 2010.

Interview Details – Initial communication was received from the HR, 3 years back. I was badly looking for a job at that time. Initially, I was given a technical interview from one of the senior most guys. He asked me basic SQL questions and he referred me to the HR Level. This round went as one of the normal HR Rounds in any IT firm.

Interview Question – There was nothing special   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The Company offered me above my demand.

Permanent Employee Interview

Permanent Employee

I applied online and interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview Details – It was good experience, having the long discussion with higher management.

Interview Question – My preparation was good so, NOTHING.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Cochin (India)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview Details – Hiring process is tough. This is one of the company that is difficult to get into unless you are really good. Make sure that you prepare for the software related questions, but also your aspirations in developing a career in their business.

Interview Question – This was asked when I have joined. What was the most difficult situation in your career and how did you overcome that.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They are good pay masters. If you prove that you are good, you will get a good offer. I have got an offer that was more than my expectation and way more than my last salary.

Very Easy Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview Details – i attended the walk in interview in Leela Palace, Bengaluru

interviewers seem to no IT-management background (i am not sure, but seems so from questions they ask). They ask very easy questions which anyone with no management experience can answer by simply googling.

interviewers seemed to be more interested in the interest of people coming to kochi than in professional development of the new joinee. Most stress was on company location, and some #1 report on digital marketing side wich i do not know. From what questions I asked the director (i think director/avp something) , it seemed like they were not looking for project/client management experience but for willingness to do people management (i felt so).

i have got offer but I plan not to join.

Interview Question – do you have product experience?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – not impressed with interviewer, particularly seniormost person who interviewed me (i think he is director/avp or something) who i may be reporting to.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Visual IQ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Visual IQ interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Visual IQ employees and interview candidates.