Visual IQ Interview Questions

Updated Jul 3, 2015

3.1

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Visual IQ (Cochin (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First a telephonic , then i had to travel 18 hours as per their request for a face to face. 6 rounds of total interviews and then i was informed there will be one more round of discussion with the project manager. Finally they came up with a wonderful discovery that they don't have a role to fit me. Disappointing and feels cheated. If they were not interested in the beginning , should not have conducted all these levels of interviews. Wasted my time and all the effort. The entire process took 1 month. In my entire career i have never come across this much delay in an interview process .

Interview Questions

• Asked many different things about my entire career . Techinical, logical , most difficult situation faced. , why interested in Visual IQ ,how interested am i in new technologies. etc...   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview

The interview process was quite relaxed. The first round was telephonic. During face to face, there were a couple of general interviews lined up with some senior folks and then followed with a case study, which was quite simple. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with data analytics or SQL   1 Answer

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visual IQ (Cochin (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First is a Skype Round & then a Face to Face interview..Complete Technical

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview

There were 4 levels of interview

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Multi level interview process. Mostly the questions are out of the usual pattern. the best you can do is to prepare on what you do the best.

Interview Questions

• There are all levels of interview right from solving a business case to non technical once.   Answer Question

Permanent Employee Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Visual IQ.

Interview

It was good experience, having the long discussion with higher management.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Visual IQ (Cochin (India)).

Interview

Hiring process is tough. This is one of the company that is difficult to get into unless you are really good. Make sure that you prepare for the software related questions, but also your aspirations in developing a career in their business.

Interview Questions

• This was asked when I have joined. What was the most difficult situation in your career and how did you overcome that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are good pay masters. If you prove that you are good, you will get a good offer. I have got an offer that was more than my expectation and way more than my last salary.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visual IQ (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

i attended the walk in interview in Leela Palace, Bengaluru interviewers seem to no IT-management background (i am not sure, but seems so from questions they ask). They ask very easy questions which anyone with no management experience can answer by simply googling. interviewers seemed to be more interested in the interest of people coming to kochi than in professional development of the new joinee. Most stress was on company location, and some #1 report on digital marketing side wich i do not know. From what questions I asked the director (i think director/avp something) , it seemed like they were not looking for project/client management experience but for willingness to do people management (i felt so). i have got offer but I plan not to join.

Interview Questions

• do you have product experience?   1 Answer

not impressed with interviewer, particularly seniormost person who interviewed me (i think he is director/avp or something) who i may be reporting to.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochin (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Visual IQ (Cochin (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Initial communication was received from the HR, 3 years back. I was badly looking for a job at that time. Initially, I was given a technical interview from one of the senior most guys. He asked me basic SQL questions and he referred me to the HR Level. This round went as one of the normal HR Rounds in any IT firm.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The Company offered me above my demand.