Vital Security and Investigations

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vital Security and Investigations

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vital Security and Investigations (Longwood, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I responded to a job posting by submitting my resume. I was contacted by the hiring manager who scheduled an interview at their office. I met with several of the managers and was offered a position the same day. I completed new hire paperwork and received details on the start date of my position and training details.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in security? What are some difficult situations you found yourself in while working on post?   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Longwood, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vital Security and Investigations (Longwood, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Send in your resume. You will be contacted for an interview. Sucessful interview results in hiring

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with a difficult resident. Step by Step   Answer Question

Negotiation

they told me what my salary would be and asked if I would accept it. Offer was fair so I accepted