Vitamin T

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Talent Agent Interview

Talent Agent

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Vitamin T in March 2013.

Interview Details – Don't let the colorful marketing and enthusiasm fool you this is a sales job. So they friendly and very anxious to get you through the door, more than likely someone has just left and you are filling in. Their general premise is to fill that seat, asap. They will ask you all of the run of the mil staffing questions, think high volume, 24 hour turnarounds, don't be too analytical and try to have a mild sense of humor.

Interview Question – Its a cake walk, mostly scenario based . Be quick to rattle of 2-3 examples difficult customer services/sales or candidate management scenarios, use numbers and figures and don't ramble. Be prepared for your other team members(group) to interview you.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – In a major city they offer you between 60-65K, don't expect more than that if you have at least 2 years of experience because of their "lucrative" comp plan. Get as high as you can on your base, you won't see it in your commission check.

Recruiter/Agent Interview

Recruiter/Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vitamin T in April 2014.

Interview Details – I first had a phone interview with a recruiter and she asked the typical basic questions. I was then told I would get a second phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. After, I spoke with the hiring manager, I was told I would hear back in the next week but have still not heard anything. Although they were both nice and easy to talk to, I found their response time and lack of response to be highly unprofessional and a waste of my time.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you were faced with a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Entry Level Developer Interview

Entry Level Developer

Interviewed at Vitamin T

Interview Details – The interview process with Vitamin T was incredibly comfortable and professional. The staff was always very informative and helpful, constantly in communication with me as I made my way through their process. It started with a simple phone interview, followed by a more in-depth face-to-face interview and then finally a technical phone interview. After that I was included in their applicant pool and was scheduled for interviews with potential employers.

Interview Question – I had no previous experience in this field, so questions regarding my employment history were difficult to navigate but Vitamin T was very helpful here as well. They made my transition much easier.   Answer Question

Recruiter/Agent Interview

Recruiter/Agent

I applied online and interviewed at Vitamin T.

Interview Details – Initial Phone Screen with a Corporate Recruiter, followed by a Phone Screen with Regional Director. Next step was an onsite interview with the Regional Director, the two members of the team. If they didn't like your personality, you wouldn't move forward. Should they decide to move forward, you will have a Phone Screen with the company President.

Interview Question – Describe how you can fit in with our wacky and quirky culture.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Vitamin T in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was easy, I wasn't asked much but only required to sign off on some papers. I left confident that they knew what they were doing and would follow thru.

Interview Question – None, cause they didn't ask much.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Vitamin T in January 2011.

Interview Details – I did a phone interview with an in-house recruiter that was based in another city. She found my resume on one of the job boards. If she felt I was qualified I would interview with the local Market Manager. I had connections to the local Manager but chose to interview thru the recruiter which in hind-site was a mistake.

Interview Question – Was asked about my previous experience; I had been a creative recruiter for Vitamin T's competitors for more than 5 years and I had also worked in the commercial photography industry for 10+ years.   View Answer

Talent Agent Interview

Talent Agent
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vitamin T in May 2013.

Interview Details – One of the most important things to note is this is a lengthy interview process. They are definitely looking for candidates who sincerely want to be a part of this company.

Some advice: Do your research...a LOT of it! They will expect you to define what you think this position entails, what the company specifically does, who the key leaders are, and why you want to be there. Best places to look for this is by spending a couple hours reading through the company blog and connecting with their management on Linkedin.

Interview process started with a phone call from a hiring regional manager. Which then led to an application and a company culture quiz. Application was lengthy and required a lot of examples of how you handled situations in your past jobs. This is essentially an essay and requires a lot of thought. Also used a personality quiz that you took online (this was interesting, as it defined how your personality translates into your work personality).

Then another call, and in-person interview, and a trial "job" to go out and find talent for an order.

Interview Question – Lots of examples of how you handled past situations. Like "give me an example of how you overcame an obstacle in the workplace" or "Provide an example of conflict and how you successfully resolved it" or "Give an example of how you used teamwork to create a solution."   Answer Question

Digital Strategist Interview

Digital Strategist
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Vitamin T in April 2013.

Interview Details – Overall, the interview/screening process was very standard. However, the agent there that I was assigned to is very unprofessional. I was essentially brought in so that a trainee could sit in on the in person interview to learn. The talent agent has been completely unresponsive and has not followed up at all. Meeting with Vitamin T was a waste of time.

Digital Media Specialist Interview

Digital Media Specialist

Interviewed at Vitamin T

Interview Details – I interviewed with a recruiter at Vitamin T. I found the interview process to be relaxed yet very professional. I found my interviewer to be extremely competent in her field and the organization overall to be a leader in hiring for digital. Highly recommended!

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Business Development Director Interview

Business Development Director
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Vitamin T in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1st int with Recruiter, then 4 more interviews, was told I was getting an offer then everything was put on hold for FOUR months. They re-engaged, had me int with the Pres, only to tell me I didn't get the job because I asked about salary on the SIXTH int. It was totally disorganized and lacked any sort of stability. Horrible experience.

Interview Question – Do you have any questions for me?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Vitamin T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vitamin T interview questions and advice. All 14 interview reviews posted anonymously by Vitamin T employees and interview candidates.