Vitamin T Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

2.7

Recruiter/Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vitamin T in April 2014.

I first had a phone interview with a recruiter and she asked the typical basic questions. I was then told I would get a second phone interview with the hiring manager the following week. After, I spoke with the hiring manager, I was told I would hear back in the next week but have still not heard anything. Although they were both nice and easy to talk to, I found their response time and lack of response to be highly unprofessional and a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were faced with a challenge and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vitamin T in April 2014.

The interview process was pretty easy going. They first sit down and meet with you to see if you'll be a fit. Then you get a phone call from an expert in the field to basically kinda quiz you to test your level.

Interview Questions

Already employed elsewhere. Timing was off.

Entry Level Developer Interview

The interview process with Vitamin T was incredibly comfortable and professional. The staff was always very informative and helpful, constantly in communication with me as I made my way through their process. It started with a simple phone interview, followed by a more in-depth face-to-face interview and then finally a technical phone interview. After that I was included in their applicant pool and was scheduled for interviews with potential employers.

Interview Questions
    • I had no previous experience in this field, so questions regarding my employment history were difficult to navigate but Vitamin T was very helpful here as well. They made my transition much easier.   Answer Question

Recruiter/Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Vitamin T.

Initial Phone Screen with a Corporate Recruiter, followed by a Phone Screen with Regional Director. Next step was an onsite interview with the Regional Director, the two members of the team. If they didn't like your personality, you wouldn't move forward. Should they decide to move forward, you will have a Phone Screen with the company President.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you can fit in with our wacky and quirky culture.   Answer Question

Talent Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vitamin T in May 2013.

One of the most important things to note is this is a lengthy interview process. They are definitely looking for candidates who sincerely want to be a part of this company.

Some advice: Do your research...a LOT of it! They will expect you to define what you think this position entails, what the company specifically does, who the key leaders are, and why you want to be there. Best places to look for this is by spending a couple hours reading through the company blog and connecting with their management on Linkedin.

Interview process started with a phone call from a hiring regional manager. Which then led to an application and a company culture quiz. Application was lengthy and required a lot of examples of how you handled situations in your past jobs. This is essentially an essay and requires a lot of thought. Also used a personality quiz that you took online (this was interesting, as it defined how your personality translates into your work personality).

Then another call, and in-person interview, and a trial "job" to go out and find talent for an order.

Interview Questions
    • Lots of examples of how you handled past situations. Like "give me an example of how you overcame an obstacle in the workplace" or "Provide an example of conflict and how you successfully resolved it" or "Give an example of how you used teamwork to create a solution."   Answer Question

Digital Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vitamin T in April 2013.

Overall, the interview/screening process was very standard. However, the agent there that I was assigned to is very unprofessional. I was essentially brought in so that a trainee could sit in on the in person interview to learn. The talent agent has been completely unresponsive and has not followed up at all. Meeting with Vitamin T was a waste of time.

Digital Media Specialist Interview

I interviewed with a recruiter at Vitamin T. I found the interview process to be relaxed yet very professional. I found my interviewer to be extremely competent in her field and the organization overall to be a leader in hiring for digital. Highly recommended!

Talent Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Vitamin T in March 2013.

Don't let the colorful marketing and enthusiasm fool you this is a sales job. So they friendly and very anxious to get you through the door, more than likely someone has just left and you are filling in. Their general premise is to fill that seat, asap. They will ask you all of the run of the mil staffing questions, think high volume, 24 hour turnarounds, don't be too analytical and try to have a mild sense of humor.

Interview Questions
    • Its a cake walk, mostly scenario based . Be quick to rattle of 2-3 examples difficult customer services/sales or candidate management scenarios, use numbers and figures and don't ramble. Be prepared for your other team members(group) to interview you.   Answer Question
    In a major city they offer you between 60-65K, don't expect more than that if you have at least 2 years of experience because of their "lucrative" comp plan. Get as high as you can on your base, you won't see it in your commission check.

Business Development Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Vitamin T in June 2012.

1st int with Recruiter, then 4 more interviews, was told I was getting an offer then everything was put on hold for FOUR months. They re-engaged, had me int with the Pres, only to tell me I didn't get the job because I asked about salary on the SIXTH int. It was totally disorganized and lacked any sort of stability. Horrible experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vitamin T in May 2012.

There was an initial phone screening that took 10-15 minutes with a corporate recruiter. Then we scheduled a lengthy phone interview that took about 30-40 minutes. Between the two, I was sent an application as well as some material on the company.