Vitamin World Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

1.8

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I got a call to set up interview arrived at the store meet with the store manager. Next, we walked out from the store to the food court had little chat about my previous experience and I received job application to fill out at the end.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The pay is ok just go for sales position if you want to make better money working for this company

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

Sat down and asked some questions, told me a bit about the company and how great it is and how much I can potentially make (lies). I applied online and met the store manager and then phone screened with the district manager. Store manager doesn't generally hire a lot so process wasn't perfect but not to bad. If you're half motivated you should be a decent fit here, assuming you're ok with being way underpaid

Interview Questions

• Why am I a good fit for this job etc. all the basic stuff   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Richey, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Port Richey, FL).

Interview

The interview process was more of a do you know what you are doing, and here is an introduction to the store kind of thing. I was asked more than a few questions about my work history, though I had the distinct feeling that my references were checked. Once my background check cleared I went to one of their training stores to learn the register and sales pitch, then the store was mine. Not much to it with the right experience. The interview is more of an informal let's see what you know than a "how can you handle this situation".

Interview Questions

• Will we see anything in your background check?   1 Answer

Retail Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview and then I met with the DM and he explained about the company and how there is a base pay plus commission. The base pay was a joke at $12.00 dollars an hour for being in charge of a store.

Interview Questions

The pay was too low. A store manager at $12.00 an hour plus commission.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The interview was pretty straight forward , simple , short and easy. I got an interview within a couple of days after I gave them my resume and applications. They called me the next day to set up an interview which happened to be the next business day my interview happened to be short and sweet and they had me working within the next few days after all paperwork was taken care of at the HR office.

Key Holder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Orlando, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

I was first briefly interviewed by the assistant manager which was followed up on by the store manager. I was asked a lot of questions about my goals, passions and what motivates me. This was followed up by a call from the District Manager. I truly felt like the interview process was painless even though I was a tad nervous.

Interview Questions

• What type of supplements do you take?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Vitamin World.

Interview

I was called by the store manager after submitting my resume and application online throught their website. The interview was in the store face to face with the store manager. It was very straight forward, basic quesions about previous employement, education, social situation comfort and sales. In my opinion it was an upfront and honest interview.

Senior Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vitamin World.

Interview

we do 2 interviews and they have to be looking professional when they come for the interview. They also have to go online and apply there as well. They also have to take a test to get listed on the website for hiring.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vitamin World (Fort Myers, FL).

Interview

interview with district manager who was almost an hour late (that should have been a warning). Asked the usual why do you want to work here blah blah blah. Plus questions on supplements, your commitment to learn and follow the scripts while aggressive selling and having sales goals.

Interview Questions

• What supplements do you take?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They do not negotiate

Interview

They will hire anyone. Anyone who grad hs and wrkouts will get the job. Easy interview and short lots of paper wrk. Hire really fast bc they need workers.