Vitas Innovative Hospice Care

Relevance Date Difficulty

RN Primary Nurse Interview

RN Primary Nurse
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care in May 2010.

Interview Details – Interview asked a lot of questions about comfort of terminally ill clients.

Interview Question – What would you change about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negogiation

Very Easy Interview

RN Primary Nurse Interview

RN Primary Nurse
Vienna, VA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care in March 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with Director of Nursing. 1:1 interview with DON 1st interview, very pleasant. Seemed interested and positive. 2nd interview with General Manager 1:1, very unprofessional. Just dug for dirt on current employer, not friendly at all. Was interviewing for 2 very different positions even though clearly stated that I was interested in one specific position.

Interview Question – What don't you like about your current job?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

RN, Primary Nurse Interview

RN, Primary Nurse
Maitland, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care in August 2011.

Interview Details – Recruited by former co-worker.
Completed formal online application and paper application as a formality.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the salary I requested. Was at top of pay scale for position.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Vitas Innovative Hospice Care

Worked for Vitas Innovative Hospice Care? Contribute to the Community!