Vitech Systems Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2015

2.9

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with two different people from HR. Then if you do well you are invited to on campus interviews. I interviewed with them, the first round is a standard behavioral interview but make sure to know what they do, why you want to work there, and explain why you wood be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself developing a career with Vitech? How so?   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Freeport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group (Freeport, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview was conducted by HR representative, who was very enthusiastic about the company and told me that she has grown tremendously since she started working there, and that it is a good place to work.

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus by two current employees and was then invited for an onsite interview where I met with three people. I was offered a position the very next day and they were very upfront from the beginning with how I stood in their interview process. They asked me to create a presentation about a project I had and how it could be implemented in their system but I was never actually asked to present it.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral. I do recommend to read up on agile development which is a business strategy software companies use. It always helps to stress that you know beyond tell me a time when...   Answer Question

Negotiation

Currently negotiating.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview process included about three phone calls to other analysts, managers, and directors asking questions regarding previous experience and examples of situations where similar job duties were performed. These interviews were coordinated and confirmed by Recruiting professionals on staff. A Skills assessment was also needed to move forward in the process which consisted of one section of timed logic and general understanding questions and a section where a functional requirements Document was required for a hypothetical situation. Skype interviews were scheduled with employees in the New York office since I was out of state. I then flew up to the New York office which was covered by Vitech for a day of interviews with four other people. After this, a final phone interview occurred with the position's potential manager and a job offer was provided the following week. The process was painless and the staff made you feel welcome and desired each step of the way.

Interview Questions

• How has your current and past employment prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Vitech Systems Group (Iselin, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Process was interesting. Typical phone interview with recruiter. Met with recruiter, where he asked me a few technical questions followed by meeting with 2 other developers and a senior manager all on first visit. Asked basic Java Object Oriented questions. Write some code on paper. After in office interview was given coding challenge.

Interview Questions

• Difference between interface and abstract class   1 Answer

Associate Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview where we discussed recent projects, my interests and goals, and Vitech's business model. Then was invited to NYC where I interviewed with a couple folks who asked me further questions about my experiences and further explained how Vitech operates. I explained my perspective on relevant topics such as agile software development and client-development team interaction. I was given the job offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• My least expected question was how I would have done one of my relevant projects if I was making that software for Vitech. I had done research into agile development and I had asked questions about how Vitech does their work, so it wasn't precisely difficult, but it did make me think because I didn't anticipate the question.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group in November 2014.

Interview

First round: Phone call, behavioral based questions. Know about what they do and how you see yourself fitting in. Then be ready to talk about your experiences. They expect you to explain the business process for one of your experiences. Don't complicate it, just explain the scope, who held what position, your role, and the general flow of information.Nothing hard at all just be yourself. Skills test: Quick math (percentages, averages, and other simple things), matching shapes, and sentence spelling and grammar. Cant use a calculator (but they don't know). I didn't but could've easily. Second round: Surprisingly this was my final round interview. They expect you to come to the NY office (you are on your own for this, they did not compensate). Prior to the interview they tell you to prepare for a presentation. The general concept was to outline a business process for a group project dealing with a client. Again, got through the scope, positions of each person, stages of the project w/deadlines, overall process/flow, result and feedback, and finally learning objective. I did a great job preparing for this only to find that they asked me 1 question about a group project. I brought up that I was suppose to give presentation about a project and ended up going though my notes very vaguely. Then just went through basic interviews. I overheard an employee saying that there had been a large recruiting event a few days before I came, which may have explained why I only had 1 phone interview prior to the final round, and not having a formal presentation. Regardless the day was simple, 4 interviews, all behavioral. Nothing specific, mine were mostly what I've done and them telling me about Vitech and how I fit in. Nothing was hard and I enjoyed the process. After hearing about the prior recruiting day I became weary about weather I got the best opportunity or not. They did take a long time to get back to me, 2 weeks. They emailed me the generic "that's for your interest" email, though nearly 2 weeks after the email I received a phone call thanking me for applying. Definitely strange, but companies who do not call after a final round interview lack class in my opinion.

Solutions Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn message, interested in my profile as I was not actively job searching over 2 months 5 interviews Skills/IQ test Functional assessment test Telephone interview with associate recruiter Telephone interview with senior recruiter Skype interview with Senior Manager Telephone interview with VP Starbucks interview in person with On Site Manager All questions were quite easy and straightforward, behavioral, situation, tell me a time when, etc. No curveballs

Interview Questions

• What would your current employer say is your weakest quality?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a skype interview, and the HR was nice and the questions were pretty straight forward like go through the past experience and examples for problem solving and innovative thinking.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Vitech Systems Group (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

First interview,they will ask you to do some coding on-line; Second interview, onsite interview; Third interview, HR interview you.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to override the equals method and hashcode methods   1 Answer