Vitera Healthcare Solutions

Employer Engaged

Vitera Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

2.8

Applications Programmer IV Interview

HR Interview call, Quantitative/Analytical test, Telephonic Interview, Coding Test.
    In person round(Quantitative/Analytical test same format as the online one but a shorter one to validate that you are the same person, interview with Tech team, Director and VP)

Quality Assurance Analyst I Interview

An online assessment, then on site

Customer Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Interview went extremely well. However, that is the only good thing about it. Inexperienced recruiters that are younger than my kids don't even know how different departments function. Vitera is a really good place to work but I think employees especially recruiters that don't know anything will definitely tarnish Vitera/Greenway's good reputation.

Technical Education Trainer Interview

I filled out the online forms and submitted both resume and cover letter. I heard back within 24 hours via that I was qualified to continue on in the interview process. I took and online personality test and IQ test with much trepidation. It was the typical personality questionnaire that prevents someone from effectively lying. The IQ portion consisted of some math with simple algebra and much logic. Not difficult, however because it is timed it adds a bit of stress to the process. I was concerned about the math so my mathematician husband watched on while I took the test and found little error - I felt I did well completing 35 of 50 questions in the 15 or 20 minutes allotted. I received back an email around 3 or 4 days later stating although qualified they fielded a large volume of highly qualified applicants and I was therefore dismissed from the process. I have no idea if the test came into play or not. I am trying to break into the IT side of health care (RN) and so it is reasonable to think there are many other qualified individuals. That is what I am choosing to think. I know many who have applied to this company and didn't get a response, so it is pretty typical experience.

District Sales Manager Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Most lame, superficial interview I've ever experienced. Area VP asked 2-3 basic, tedious, rote questions, however didn't really listen to my answers or attempt to gain clarification, or understanding. he proceeded to hard sell Vitera Healthcare. Then advised me on the on-line profile assessment that "only the top 3% of candidates can possibly pass. If you fail, there isn't a d%^ thing I can do to help you. It's game over!"

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me about yourself" "How many people have you fired?"   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in October 2013.

There was a online test I was supposed to take. It was pretty easy. It wanted to validate abstract thinking. I was hired on the phone. The interview lasted barely 30 minutes. I am surprised they did not want to do a face to face even though I lived in the same city.The hiring process took less than 2 weeks. However, the recruiter wanted me to provide my services for free for 40 hours which is unheard of. I still signed up as I have enough confidence in my skills.

Interview Questions
    • The interview questions were very unimpressive. This leads me to believe that the management was inexperienced and not really invested in the new hire.   Answer Question
    Horrible. They offered me 50% less than my hourly rate. Because I wanted to work I accpeted the position. Bad idea. I should have declined.

Customer Support Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in October 2013.

It is a very rigorous process. You are tested multiple times. There are multiple rounds of interviews. You also interview with multiple VP's. If you are offered a position you feel like you really earned it.

Interview Questions
    • No really difficult questions. Its mostly based on your background.   Answer Question
    i didnt negotiate on the pay and i feel like i should have. My advice would be dont be a chicken like me. Negotiate with the recruiter. Every bit helps.

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in August 2013.

Extremely long process, which may have been due to specific time period I started the process. Started with a phone interview with an HR employee assigned to coordinate the candidate selection process. Step two was an intelligence test, which was a basic test if you have any experience with college entrance exams, IQ tests, etc. From there it a few weeks to set up phone interview with the Hiring Manager. After that interview two months went by and then I was contacted again. This time to take an online test again but being witnessed via Skype so they could verify it was actually me taking the first test. This was followed a wait of about two weeks. Next step was to meet with a field manager via phone interview. I had this interview and they followed up in a few days to set up face to face with same field manager. He was professional and helpful, but he was not going to be my manager. The manager for my region had not been hired and they expected that person would actually go through training with the person they hired for the position I was interviewing. The next step was to go to their home office in Florida. This was to be the final two or three candidates. I was contacted to go to Florida but I declined. No one could give me straight answer on the size of the territory. It went from all of a state, to the southeast part of the state and pretty much every thing in between. Travel was a concern so this was a problem for me, plus I was not comfortable with the management in flux approach. They were hiring all of the country and their infrastructure was not in place. That may be different today, but at the time it was too risky for me to continue.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in May 2013.

With this company you must take a cognitive assessment test prior to employment. There were several interviews and they were all typical.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't receive any difficult questions. All interviews were straight forward and relevant.   Answer Question

Applications Programmer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Took the Assessment test twice, once online and once in person. Went to an interview in their office. They had 4 lead developers/ managers talking to me. They mostly just asked me about my background, resume, some behavioral questions, and some technical questions at the end. The first technical question was given a an input number from 1-365, output the month and day. The thing about this question is that they wanted you to write a solution in as few lines as possible, so not using if statements. Instead you could use an array. The second question was reverse a string in place (so don't create a new string).

After that they had two phone interviews where they basically just asked me about my resume, experiences, etc.

Interview Questions
    • The first technical question was given a an input number from 1-365, output the month and day. The thing about this question is that they wanted you to write a solution in as few lines as possible, so unlike most companies where they just ask about Time/Space complexity, they actually cared about the length of the code for that question.   Answer Question

The salary was too low