Vitera Healthcare Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Programmer IV Interview

Applications Programmer IV

Interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions

Interview Details – HR Interview call, Quantitative/Analytical test, Telephonic Interview, Coding Test.
In person round(Quantitative/Analytical test same format as the online one but a shorter one to validate that you are the same person, interview with Tech team, Director and VP)

Interview Question – Quantitative/Analytical test   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst I Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst I

Interview Details – An online assessment, then on site

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, just go through resume   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Tampa, FL

I interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in May 2013.

Interview Details – With this company you must take a cognitive assessment test prior to employment. There were several interviews and they were all typical.

Interview Question – I didn't receive any difficult questions. All interviews were straight forward and relevant.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Care Manager Interview

Customer Care Manager
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Interview Details – Interview went extremely well. However, that is the only good thing about it. Inexperienced recruiters that are younger than my kids don't even know how different departments function. Vitera is a really good place to work but I think employees especially recruiters that don't know anything will definitely tarnish Vitera/Greenway's good reputation.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Technical Education Trainer Interview

Technical Education Trainer

Interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions

Interview Details – I filled out the online forms and submitted both resume and cover letter. I heard back within 24 hours via that I was qualified to continue on in the interview process. I took and online personality test and IQ test with much trepidation. It was the typical personality questionnaire that prevents someone from effectively lying. The IQ portion consisted of some math with simple algebra and much logic. Not difficult, however because it is timed it adds a bit of stress to the process. I was concerned about the math so my mathematician husband watched on while I took the test and found little error - I felt I did well completing 35 of 50 questions in the 15 or 20 minutes allotted. I received back an email around 3 or 4 days later stating although qualified they fielded a large volume of highly qualified applicants and I was therefore dismissed from the process. I have no idea if the test came into play or not. I am trying to break into the IT side of health care (RN) and so it is reasonable to think there are many other qualified individuals. That is what I am choosing to think. I know many who have applied to this company and didn't get a response, so it is pretty typical experience.

Interview Question – Timed IQ test.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – There was a online test I was supposed to take. It was pretty easy. It wanted to validate abstract thinking. I was hired on the phone. The interview lasted barely 30 minutes. I am surprised they did not want to do a face to face even though I lived in the same city.The hiring process took less than 2 weeks. However, the recruiter wanted me to provide my services for free for 40 hours which is unheard of. I still signed up as I have enough confidence in my skills.

Interview Question – The interview questions were very unimpressive. This leads me to believe that the management was inexperienced and not really invested in the new hire.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Horrible. They offered me 50% less than my hourly rate. Because I wanted to work I accpeted the position. Bad idea. I should have declined.

Outside Sales Consultant Interview

Outside Sales Consultant
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in August 2013.

Interview Details – Extremely long process, which may have been due to specific time period I started the process. Started with a phone interview with an HR employee assigned to coordinate the candidate selection process. Step two was an intelligence test, which was a basic test if you have any experience with college entrance exams, IQ tests, etc. From there it a few weeks to set up phone interview with the Hiring Manager. After that interview two months went by and then I was contacted again. This time to take an online test again but being witnessed via Skype so they could verify it was actually me taking the first test. This was followed a wait of about two weeks. Next step was to meet with a field manager via phone interview. I had this interview and they followed up in a few days to set up face to face with same field manager. He was professional and helpful, but he was not going to be my manager. The manager for my region had not been hired and they expected that person would actually go through training with the person they hired for the position I was interviewing. The next step was to go to their home office in Florida. This was to be the final two or three candidates. I was contacted to go to Florida but I declined. No one could give me straight answer on the size of the territory. It went from all of a state, to the southeast part of the state and pretty much every thing in between. Travel was a concern so this was a problem for me, plus I was not comfortable with the management in flux approach. They were hiring all of the country and their infrastructure was not in place. That may be different today, but at the time it was too risky for me to continue.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions.   View Answer

Customer Support Technician I Interview

Customer Support Technician I
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – It is a very rigorous process. You are tested multiple times. There are multiple rounds of interviews. You also interview with multiple VP's. If you are offered a position you feel like you really earned it.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions. Its mostly based on your background.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i didnt negotiate on the pay and i feel like i should have. My advice would be dont be a chicken like me. Negotiate with the recruiter. Every bit helps.

District Sales Manager Interview

District Sales Manager

I applied through other source and interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions.

Interview Details – Most lame, superficial interview I've ever experienced. Area VP asked 2-3 basic, tedious, rote questions, however didn't really listen to my answers or attempt to gain clarification, or understanding. he proceeded to hard sell Vitera Healthcare. Then advised me on the on-line profile assessment that "only the top 3% of candidates can possibly pass. If you fail, there isn't a d%^ thing I can do to help you. It's game over!"

Interview Question – "Tell me about yourself" "How many people have you fired?"   View Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Vitera Healthcare Solutions in September 2012.

Interview Details – lots of testing, DPAT, and now 2 presentations

Interview Question – Basic questions, none unexpected or difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation available, take it or leave it

Worked for Vitera Healthcare Solutions? Contribute to the Community!