Viterra Canada Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Viterra Canada

Trade Execution Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Viterra Canada in February 2013.

A 1:30h phone interview directly with the Manager.

The entire interview consisted of behavioral questions but there was some thecnical questions about grains, grains contracts, B/L, L&C.

Interview Questions
    • Question about documents required for a letter of credit application   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Viterra Canada in February 2010.

Very informal process. Long phone interivew followed by a one hour 1:1 interivew with the manager.

Interview Questions
    Very quick to respond to counter

Truck Freight Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Viterra Canada in September 2008.

The job posting was for internal employees, but my friend who was working at Viterra thought I had the qualifications and urged me to apply. My friend delivered my resume to HR and I received a call for an interview.

Prior to the interview, I used the internet to research information on the company; their goals, mission statement and actual business dealings.

The interview was in a conference room on the main floor with a panel of interviewees, including an HR rep, the manager and director of the department. The entire interview consisted of behavioral questions. My advice would be to download a generic list of behavioral questions and have prepared answers that are specific to your past work experience.

I did not negotiate a thing. I was happy to get a job and took the job as is.