Viterra Canada

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Trade Execution Interview

Trade Execution

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Viterra Canada in February 2013.

Interview Details – A 1:30h phone interview directly with the Manager.

The entire interview consisted of behavioral questions but there was some thecnical questions about grains, grains contracts, B/L, L&C.

Interview Question – Question about documents required for a letter of credit application   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Viterra Canada in February 2010.

Interview Details – Very informal process. Long phone interivew followed by a one hour 1:1 interivew with the manager.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you failed?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very quick to respond to counter

Truck Freight Specialist Interview

Truck Freight Specialist
Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Viterra Canada in September 2008.

Interview Details – The job posting was for internal employees, but my friend who was working at Viterra thought I had the qualifications and urged me to apply. My friend delivered my resume to HR and I received a call for an interview.

Prior to the interview, I used the internet to research information on the company; their goals, mission statement and actual business dealings.

The interview was in a conference room on the main floor with a panel of interviewees, including an HR rep, the manager and director of the department. The entire interview consisted of behavioral questions. My advice would be to download a generic list of behavioral questions and have prepared answers that are specific to your past work experience.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate a thing. I was happy to get a job and took the job as is.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Viterra Canada? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Viterra Canada interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Viterra Canada employees and interview candidates.